Expired

Has anyone in Bristol used M&P Joinery?

Found 17th Feb 2014
Completely random but i know a lot of people use this site. Has anyone in Bristol heard of or used M&P joinery? They refurb, double glaze original box sash windows. Cannot find a single review of them online except on their own website...

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
AskBristol
3 Comments
not used them but what about that website I keep seeing adverts for checkatrade.com might be listed on there
Original Poster
Thanks for that, unfortunately they are not, but i might check out the ones that are
well I am absolutely amazed to read all the above. We used M&P last year to do the bottom floor of our house. The workmanship is second to none, an excellent quick efficient service and a top quality product. We then asked to have the top floor done the following year and they held the price from the previous years quote.
As for Mike he was on both occasions super helpful . He personally worked out an excellent solution to deal with the problem of drafty leaded lights above the windows and was always really courteous and professional...I just can't quite believe you are talking about the same firm. My neighbours also used them and recommended them to me, personally I can't recommend them highly enough and will be going back to them to get my door done next year

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants