Has anyone manaed to buy the Aldi Drywall Sander? My local Aldi didn't get any and said its probably cancelled. Very strange for a national level offering..

Found 30th Sep 2015
Hi, Wonder if anyone managed to buy the recent offer from ALDI - Drywall Sander? My local Aldi didn't get any stock and said its probably cancelled. Very strange for a national level offering..
Community Updates
AskSander
4 Comments
A common problem with all Aldi & Lidl stores.
I never had this problem of item not being available - I've been buying the special offer stuff for many years. May be others have different experience.

The cheapest drywall sander on eBay seems to be almost 3 times the price and rental is way expensive too.

I believe for an offer at national level, this should turn up even if late.
Just been into my local Aldi in Upminster and they have 5 on the shop floor priced at £49.99
Try ringing Head Office customer services as detailed on the back of the leaflet and they should tell you which store nearest to you has stock available.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 30th Sep 2015
Toptrumpet

Just been into my local Aldi in Upminster and they have 5 on the shop … Just been into my local Aldi in Upminster and they have 5 on the shop floor priced at £49.99Try ringing Head Office customer services as detailed on the back of the leaflet and they should tell you which store nearest to you has stock available.

Top marks to Toptrumpet! I called their HO and lo behold, they confirmed that the item WAS available in my local store and they even managed to speak to the local store manager to set one aside for me. I got it with me now, hope to make good use of it soon..
Many thanks!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants