Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Has anyone managed to gather parts for their pc build today

Posted 29th Nov
I may have had my expectations a bit too high for Black Friday and fell out short by the deals posted.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
OP’s actual question: Does anybody have any links to deals on PC parts?
Jordztar29/11/2019 23:13

OP’s actual question: Does anybody have any links to deals on PC parts?

Nah I’m done for the day
I was looking out for a rx 5700xt but there wasn't much of a discount when compared to the past few weeks. See how Monday goes though hopefully theres a good deal.
I've been looking for CPU,RAM and PSU but havent found any good deals yet. Waiting for cyber monday...
Rune_2H30/11/2019 01:41

Comment deleted

Of course I did the work, there just wasn’t anything too great.
The idea 4 months ago was to build a PC this week. But I’ve picked up deals along the way. Nothing I’ve bought previously has gone lower in price 3600, RX2060S, RAM etc. Only things I picked up today were a commander pro and a 120 ML pro to replace the last 120mm fan that came with my case.
Ardour30/11/2019 01:15

I've been looking for CPU,RAM and PSU but havent found any good deals yet. …I've been looking for CPU,RAM and PSU but havent found any good deals yet. Waiting for cyber monday...

there have been some fantastic deals on ram and cpus this week, were you asleep? PSUs are rare for deals and the best happen randomly, last year i picked up a 650watt semi modular antec on amazon for £35 gotta keep hunting for them.
Black Friday was disappointing tbf, but there were deal through out the weeks... i could not wait so built my pc back in September .....

if want you want part X, it looks a good deal just buy it.... else u be waiting till next years BF
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants