Groups

Has anyone managed to pair a Zepp 2 golf swing analyser with a MotoG (2nd gen) - niche question I know

Bought one of these hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…529 . It won't pair with my phone through the App (MotoG 2nd gen) Zepp say it should ,nothing on Google so on the off chance wondering if any member has had similar problems . I've returned it as faulty . On the same subject anyone bought a Garmin Truswing and used it with a Moto G ?

4 Comments

nope

Original Poster

fattyuk

nope

Thanks

Original Poster

tbon3

Have you … Have you RTFM?https://support.zepp.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2345720-how-to-connect-your-zepp-2-sensor-in-the-app?b_id=12410If you have another device around that it will connect to (Ipod/Ipad/Iphone) then try updating the firmware?https://support.zepp.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2346300-updating-zepp-2-firmware---golf?b_id=12410

Thanks for the reply . I've been in touch with their customer service (who are very good ) who have confirmed I have done all the correct things but still won't pair on the app page . They say it should work with the MotoG running Android 5 or 6 and Bluetooth 4.1LE so advised me to send it back . I've sent it back to Decathlon (customer service again very good, they paid for the return) ) so I'll be trying again with the new one next week .

Unfortunately the only mobile devices I have immediate access to are 2x Moto Gs (one running 5 the other 6) and a Nexus 7 tablet (which website states is incompatible - correct the actual App is incompatible).

When the new one arrives it will hopefully work ,if not I'll try it on a mates phone to see if it connects . I've heard of updating it on another phone so I'll try that one . Unfortunately it updates via Bluetooth only so I can't try that until I can get it to pair with a phone .

Thanks again for your interest ,these posts crop up on Google so the info could be useful to someone in the future .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction77
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      3. Box Nation44
      4. iPhone x66

See more discussions