Groups

Has anyone ordered from bundle top sale before as i have never heard of them??

5 Comments

Original Poster

the reason why i ask as it looks like they have ripped bits from the hmv website

bundletopsale.co.uk/ind…htm

Wouldnt touch them with a bargpole.

There deals get spammed all the time.

Original Poster

Adam2050;6554694

Wouldnt touch them with a bargpole.There deals get spammed all the time.

i search the website its registered to a guy in uxbridge some of there items just seem to good to be true so i thought i would see if anyone has ordered from them

Avoid at all costs.

A two minute play on the site tells me it's dodgy - links not working, others take you to a shopping cart software page, etc.

ViperKeith;6554735

i search the website its registered to a guy in uxbridge some of there … i search the website its registered to a guy in uxbridge some of there items just seem to good to be true so i thought i would see if anyone has ordered from them

Likelyhood is they make the majority of the items normal competitive prices and then spark interest with the really cheap expensive items and never supply.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …115258
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714096
      3. No preseason sky sports offers1218
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October717

See more discussions