Expired

Has anyone ordered from Just five pounds .com?

Found 22nd Jan 2014
wondering if anyone has ordered from Just for five pounds. a message comes up that there is a security warning. this site is not from a trusted source?
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

Original Poster

message comes up "Security warning not from a trusted source" ?

there is another site called everything £5 which is a con as everything is £5 but they charge you by the weight of the order and charge it as p&p so maybe this site does the same too

Original Poster

shaylorkay

there is another site called everything £5 which is a con as everything … there is another site called everything £5 which is a con as everything is £5 but they charge you by the weight of the order and charge it as p&p so maybe this site does the same too

yeh i heard about that site. i did order something from there. very good stuff. i thought i try this site for once. i think this p&p i a set charge depending on which delivery u chose. just wondered if it is safe.

None of the card links, World Pay or Paypal at the bottom of the page are clickable.
There is a company registration with trading address in London, but the website is registered to someone in Manchester.
Smells fishy to me, but might be just a cheap website.

Original Poster

Ar460rn

None of the card links, World Pay or Paypal at the bottom of the page are … None of the card links, World Pay or Paypal at the bottom of the page are clickable. There is a company registration with trading address in London, but the website is registered to someone in Manchester.Smells fishy to me, but might be just a cheap website.

i have ordered from the site ( when it did not show the warning) i jave sent a email requesting my tracking code. the dent me a email 2 hours later with the details. does look promiding i guess just wait and see. the site did say secure payment and had the lock symbol. any thoughts should i return to the site in the future?

Original Poster

penniesinmypocket

i have ordered from the site ( when it did not show the warning) i jave … i have ordered from the site ( when it did not show the warning) i jave sent a email requesting my tracking code. the dent me a email 2 hours later with the details. does look promiding i guess just wait and see. the site did say secure payment and had the lock symbol. any thoughts should i return to the site in the future?

oops sorry about the spelling!

Banned

Why would you bother giving your card details to a random website which you already doubt AFTER you have had people suggest not to.

People like you deserve to be ripped off. Next time buy from a well known reputable retailer instead of chancing it to save a few quid.

Original Poster

X_Y

Why would you bother giving your card details to a random website which … Why would you bother giving your card details to a random website which you already doubt AFTER you have had people suggest not to. People like you deserve to be ripped off. Next time buy from a well known reputable retailer instead of chancing it to save a few quid.

i actually ordered BEFORE posting. when i double checked only THEN the warning came on DUH!!! thanks 4 ur advice though.next time read properly!!!

Hopefully you will get what you've ordered but I probably wouldn't risk it again.
Did you have to create an account with them? If so and if you used the same password you use elsewhere, I would probably change them as a precaution.
Probably overkill, but ...

Original Poster

Ar460rn

Hopefully you will get what you've ordered but I probably wouldn't risk … Hopefully you will get what you've ordered but I probably wouldn't risk it again.Did you have to create an account with them? If so and if you used the same password you use elsewhere, I would probably change them as a precaution.Probably overkill, but ...

Ar460rn

Hopefully you will get what you've ordered but I probably wouldn't risk … Hopefully you will get what you've ordered but I probably wouldn't risk it again.Did you have to create an account with them? If so and if you used the same password you use elsewhere, I would probably change them as a precaution.Probably overkill, but ...

thankyou for your help. i have just received the 2 tops i ordered earlier than expected. i has left a bit shaken and confused. the first time i looked on the site. it was okay. then a few days later to pass the time i went on it again to check new arrivals the site went strange. it was then that the warning came up and i posted for help. i went on the site again to check if the warning would come up again, it did the card bit would not click either. this made me panic. i will definitely not buy from them again. i dont normally buy of the internet. i have surely learnt from this experience. can u kindly tell me what precautions should i take regarding this experience for example can they take more money out? thankyou for your help and support.

I have ordered 8 items from everything 5pounds.com it is my first order and I'm waiting on delivery... Altogether it cost 48quid, hopefully it goes ok and everything arrives as promised! If so it's a bloody bargin for 3pairs of shoes ,jeans,2coats and 2tops. I wil let u guys here know if it arrives etc.. Should be here in 2/3 days... X

Original Poster

I ordered a few items from there after a friend recommended them when I asked. the shoes were very comfy, well padded. I usually have problems buying comfy shoes, but these were great. a word of warning though, sizing of the clothes can be guite small, sometimes a 14 is like a 12. I tend to get a size larger esp if the have them in European sizing ie OS, S, M, L, Xl etcrather than 6, 8. 10,12,14 etc.
if you ate missing items call them immediately rather than emailing and hey are quicker to respond. if items are damaged or wrong they will send you a prepaid postage label to return- only if they are damaged or wrong items sent though.stuff is nice, mainly okay quality.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants