Has anyone ordered preowned DVDs from music magpie?

Found 1st Jul
Has anyone ordered preowned DVDs from music magpie? Never ordered from there before so don’t know if they’re good quality ?
Community Updates
AskDVD
15 Comments
The games I've bought from there have been OK.
Ordered a DVD a couple of months ago, everything was fine even had the booklet.
I don't know about DVD but all the audio CD's (and I have bought many from them) are always accurate according their rating(s). I hope this helps a little.
Bought blu rays and turned up in excellent condition
Ordered both DVD's and CD's from them, always been in good condition, never had any issues.
I've bought CD'S from them. They were in very good condition and delivery was very prompt.
Bought loads of dvd's/blu rays, almost all have been immaculate, some have been brand new sealed.
deleted396333
Ordered several cds and DVDs, arrived in terrible condition and got refunded.
Thanks guys
all good
Damn near perfect every time.
Like most ordered a lot CD and DVD from them and majority fine. They always credit where no good in my experience. Also had a few brand new sealed.
I've ordered lots of CDs and DVDs and most are in good to excellent condition. I've had about 10 that were in poor condition and they have replaced/refunded without issue. Funnily enough, just last week they sent the wrong one altogether - refunded straight though.
I’ve been ordering from them for years, all of Poundland pre owned movies also come from musicMagpie.
Indirectly, yeah. Bought it from Poundland and it has a music magpie thing inside so I’m assuming it was one from there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants