Groups

Has anyone ordered the BOC this time round? What did you get last time if you order one before?

I took the plunge and ordered a Bag Of Crap from BOFFER.........

Did anyone else order one?

If you ordered one last time what did you get?

21 Comments

they still on sale?

I got an "8 ball" poker set, ipod remote, ipod speaker and a 3 foot tall talking doll which looked like a dyke - which my daughter loves but calls it grandma :lol:

I did

last time, i got a 3 set of pirates of the caribian toys, ipod recorder, flask and a bunch of wires

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4995529

they still on sale?I got an "8 ball" poker set, ipod remote, ipod speaker … they still on sale?I got an "8 ball" poker set, ipod remote, ipod speaker and a 3 foot tall talking doll which looked like a dyke - which my daughter loves but calls it grandma :lol:

LOL thats not bad i guess :thumbsup:

Original Poster

deejaychaos;4995586

I did last time, i got a 3 set of pirates of the caribian toys, ipod … I did last time, i got a 3 set of pirates of the caribian toys, ipod recorder, flask and a bunch of wires

Did you think it was worth the money?

geoneo123;4995621

LOL thats not bad i guess :thumbsup:

Well I wouldnt have gone out and bought any of the stuff specifically but the doll alone was £48 on amazon.

I have boffered, first time ordering a BOC.

Was disappointed that it wasnt included in the free delivery

last time I got a nice flask, ipod remote and voice recorder and a girls world type of thing.
    worth the money, although the flask is the only thing i have used

just realised its from boffer, last time i got mine from bigpockets, might give it a go

kelly_o_fanatic;4995681

I have boffered, first time ordering a BOC.Was disappointed that it wasnt … I have boffered, first time ordering a BOC.Was disappointed that it wasnt included in the free delivery

yeah me too :-( i thought they were advertising the BOC in the selloff :?
    ordered anyway & hopefully will get the 50" tv :-D

I've just ordered one too.

Last time I got the poker set, ipod remote & voice recorder and a remote control car.

geoneo123;4995628

Did you think it was worth the money?

yeah but most of the stuff i had no use for :-D

ive ordered......again. i wish i wouldnt, but i keep thinking...what if......what if i get a tv etc lol

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4995644

Well I wouldnt have gone out and bought any of the stuff specifically but … Well I wouldnt have gone out and bought any of the stuff specifically but the doll alone was £48 on amazon.

Wow not bad then

Original Poster

well I got my bag of crap. it contained a tennis/badminton/volleyball net and things to put it up, a rechargeable washable shaver and a skimboard (I live in London so god know what i will do with that)

All in all its not bad for £7.99.

skim board... is that like a small surfboard... or is it something for plasterers? :lol:

Original Poster

ctuk;5044959

skim board... is that like a small surfboard... or is it something for … skim board... is that like a small surfboard... or is it something for plasterers? :lol:

Surf board - I could probably of used a skim board for plastering sometime in the future :-D

when are these due for delivery, ordered one, but cant remember when delivery is meant to be...

im a BOC virgin too

I only ordered the once and was a few mths ago. I got some bathroom scales,a mans jacket that my partner would not wear,and some German computer component thingy,don't think there was anything else,

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5045017

I only ordered the once and was a few mths ago. I got some bathroom … I only ordered the once and was a few mths ago. I got some bathroom scales,a mans jacket that my partner would not wear,and some German computer component thingy,don't think there was anything else,

Cool, I guess

geoneo123;5045627

Cool, I guess

lol no cool for us,however I would order again another time. Bathroom scales not needed,infact I give some to my Mum ages back cos we got Wii Fit anyway so that board weighs us. I don't know much about this Belkin German computer card thingy and the jacket...no comment.
    Am hoping to do a boot fair next mth so those items be on there.

still waiting for mine, on the website it says its still awaiting dispatch.

Banned

mines still awaiting dispatch and i ordered Apr 22 2009 00:36:06

i live by the sea so i bet im the only 1 who doesnt get a skim board lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044564
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876391
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36

See more discussions