Has anyone pre-ordered GTA IV from Gamestation???

I pre-ordered it over a month ago, I've still not had an e-mail confirming it has been sent or anything. I bought it with Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and when I log in, it says item despatched 25th Mar.. Has anyone else had an e-mail from them confirming it's been sent?

18 Comments

What game is this?

Is it a game?

Magic_monkey;1983979

Is it a game?

Not sure, we need more info me thinks.

Finally a GTA thread.

where can i buy this gta thing from???

Original Poster

don't be a tit... if you can't comment and havent bought it from gamestation then **** off, it's nothing to do with you.

any normal people around?

Wire '87™;1984030

don't be a tit... if you can't comment and havent bought it from … don't be a tit... if you can't comment and havent bought it from gamestation then **** off, it's nothing to do with you.any normal people around?

uh oh, is this the first eruptions of GTA RAGE!!!

More soon!

Wire '87™;1984030

don't be a tit... if you can't comment and havent bought it from … don't be a tit... if you can't comment and havent bought it from gamestation then **** off, it's nothing to do with you.any normal people around?

i asked a question and u called me a tit:cry:

I pre-ordered it from game, I think I should post a whole thread asking the same.

Proof that GTA games make people violent.

Original Poster

Alfonse;1984040

uh oh, is this the first eruptions of GTA RAGE!!!More soon!

errr not really. I'm asking a question for people who have pre-ordered from GS. Have you?? No?? Well **** off..

ctuk;1984068

I pre-ordered it from game, I think I should post a whole thread asking … I pre-ordered it from game, I think I should post a whole thread asking the same.

Good idea :thumbsup:
I pre-ordered from about 30 places, make sure I get my hands on a couple of copies to bulk sell on here for a bit of personal profit.
I'll make 30 new threads to ask people if my order is on it's way yet.

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;1984093

Good idea :thumbsup:I pre-ordered from about 30 places, make sure I get … Good idea :thumbsup:I pre-ordered from about 30 places, make sure I get my hands on a couple of copies to bulk sell on here for a bit of personal profit.I'll make 30 new threads to ask people if my order is on it's way yet.

Damn I wish I was that clever

Wire '87™;1984076

errr not really. I'm asking a question for people who have pre-ordered … errr not really. I'm asking a question for people who have pre-ordered from GS. Have you?? No?? Well **** off..

Dude chill, everyone is taking the mickey because its the umpteenth thread about GTA IV, add onto another thread don't create more, there are so many to choose from, trust.

Hey Alfonse, did you reach 1000 today?

Magic_monkey;1984153

Hey Alfonse, did you reach 1000 today?

Yeah, 1000th post was the first one in this thread, lol. :-D

Original Poster

Alfonse;1984141

Dude chill, everyone is taking the mickey because its the umpteenth … Dude chill, everyone is taking the mickey because its the umpteenth thread about GTA IV, add onto another thread don't create more, there are so many to choose from, trust.

I kinda gathered that, all I'm after is an answer to a question though. If someone would have politely pointed out to me that there are plenty of other threads for this rather than takin the mick, I would of happily deleted my post and put it in another thread.

Alfonse;1984161

Yeah, 1000th post was the first one in this thread, lol. :-D

Ah ha! New thread comming up, maybe I'll label it as a GTA thread haha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Virgin Media TV56
    2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
    3. Tooth extraction99
    4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions