Has anyone received or heard anything about when their LG 42" HD ready Freeview Plasma TV £367.94 from Bargain Crazy?

Mine is showing as dispatched last friday but haven't received or heard anything from the couriers about delivery yet :-(

9 Comments

Mines too was despatched last friday with no sign of it arriving yet. :-(

Original Poster

Sootzer;6946234

Mines too was despatched last friday with no sign of it arriving yet. :-(

i thought it would arrive in 3 - 5 working days but i've just phoned bargain crazy & they said it's with the courier but can take 10 -14 working days as it's a 2 man job & that the couriers will contact me 24 -48 hours beforehand to arrange a delivery time

was this a misprice deal?

cheerleader;6946322

i thought it would arrive in 3 - 5 working days but i've just phoned … i thought it would arrive in 3 - 5 working days but i've just phoned bargain crazy & they said it's with the courier but can take 10 -14 working days as it's a 2 man job & that the couriers will contact me 24 -48 hours beforehand to arrange a delivery time

Thanks for that info...rep added.
Hope we hear from the courier soon.
10-14 working days could be up to nearly another 2 weeks eeeek!

Original Poster

muffin247;6946537

was this a misprice deal?

no it was using a discount code :-D their price before discount was 399.99

Sootzer;6949343

Thanks for that info...rep added.Hope we hear from the courier soon.10-14 … Thanks for that info...rep added.Hope we hear from the courier soon.10-14 working days could be up to nearly another 2 weeks eeeek!

i know :-( i got all excited about receiving it this week when it said dispatched last friday, oh well i'll just have to be patient :whistling:

Update.....mines was left with a neighbour today. Was delivered by home delivery network.
Up and running and in perfect condition....although was not in original box and had replacement manual...all other items were sealed as new.

Original Poster

Sootzer;6954603

Update.....mines was left with a neighbour today. Was delivered by home … Update.....mines was left with a neighbour today. Was delivered by home delivery network. Up and running and in perfect condition....although was not in original box and had replacement manual...all other items were sealed as new.

glad yours has arrived :thumbsup: strange that it wasn't in the original box & had a replacement manual though :?
still waiting for mine :whistling:

cheerleader;6955768

glad yours has arrived :thumbsup: strange that it wasn't in the original … glad yours has arrived :thumbsup: strange that it wasn't in the original box & had a replacement manual though :?still waiting for mine :whistling:

Turns out its faulty!!!

Waiting for it to be collected sighhhhhh

Hope yours is ok.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions