Has anyone received their DD bonus on TSB earlier?

Found 8th Jun
I usually receive the £5 in the middle of the month but have just received £5 in my account. I can't tell if it's for the DD reward because the name of the payment doesn't say so. I have no expected or pending payments in to my TSB account.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Yer. I've got mine today too.
I usually get paid it around 21st.
Or it is that they are giving £5 as a gesture of goodwill for having so many IT issues? I am actually supprised anyone still banks with them but still
mboard4243 m ago

Yer. I've got mine today too. I usually get paid it around 21st.

ch7leach33 m ago

Or it is that they are giving £5 as a gesture of goodwill for having so …Or it is that they are giving £5 as a gesture of goodwill for having so many IT issues? I am actually supprised anyone still banks with them but still

Thanks. I doubt it as £5 seems too small and wouldn't they tell you first?
-888-47 m ago

Thanks. I doubt it as £5 seems too small and wouldn't they tell you first?

You would think so but they may think it's enough and then send a letter to say so. Here is £5 sorry for the f up compensation we have already put it in your account so no need to worry. £5 would be a joke but still I can imagine some companies trying it.
Or it could be another glitch/bug and payed on the wrong day lol. Sorry you may have guessed I don't have much faith in them now. I do however feel sorry for all those it's affected
ch7leach6 h, 17 m ago

You would think so but they may think it's enough and then send a letter …You would think so but they may think it's enough and then send a letter to say so. Here is £5 sorry for the f up compensation we have already put it in your account so no need to worry. £5 would be a joke but still I can imagine some companies trying it.

ch7leach6 h, 14 m ago

Or it could be another glitch/bug and payed on the wrong day lol. Sorry …Or it could be another glitch/bug and payed on the wrong day lol. Sorry you may have guessed I don't have much faith in them now. I do however feel sorry for all those it's affected

I think your right about it being a bug. Might even get another bonus halfway through the year. I use this account for the interest and haven't had any problems so far touch wood.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants