Groups

Has anyone seen Entourage?

Just wondered if anyone has seen this and if its any good?

9 Comments

Banned

It's not amazingly good like The Wire or The Sopranos but it's fun and very light.

Think a male Sex and the City.

Banned

Yeah not as good as Outlook but not too bad.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7659449

It's not amazingly good like The Wire or The Sopranos but it's fun and … It's not amazingly good like The Wire or The Sopranos but it's fun and very light.Think a male Sex and the City.

ok , im more of a gritty program lover! loved the wire, oz and seen a few episodes of the sopranos

vibeone;7659451

Yeah not as good as Outlook but not too bad.

I feel dirty for laughing at that :oops:

It's great, and very funny. It couldn't be further away from The Wire and Soprano's etc though, so don't watch it if that's what you are expecting to see!!

The episodes are only about 20 minutes long, it would be nice if they were a bit longer.

stephen2k5;7659492

.. seen a few episodes of the sopranos

You really need to go back to the beginning and watch the whole thing through. Easily up there with the wire.

Also if you liked the wire try Spiral if you have not already (French subtitles).

Entourage is worth watching just for Ari Gold - Jeremy Piven let loose like you have never seen.

Loved series 1 and 2, it is a hugely entertaining look at hollywood and its excesses with some awesome cameos, especially from The Karate Kid himself, still waiting for series 3/4/5 to become reasonably priced though, because each series is short and the price does not reflect that at all, but well worth looking for

stephen2k5;7659492

ok , im more of a gritty program lover! loved the wire, oz and seen a few … ok , im more of a gritty program lover! loved the wire, oz and seen a few episodes of the sopranos

Should watch The Shield then. :thumbsup:

i loved it, my OH made me watch it, but he also recommends the wire, and the shield, and mad men is pretty good to

ari gold is ace, and i want my own personal loyd
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions