Has anyone seen the KFC advert?

31 replies
Found 27th Apr 2010
I'm speaking about the lady who prepares the chicken with flour etc which advertises that their done freshly!
Now when I was in there last week they didn't have chicken strips left so the lady called to a guy in the back, he produces a frozen bag with them in and shouted across "how many do you need"

Now I'll never be a detective but that certainly never looked like someone away to freshly flour chicken as per the advert suggests

31 Comments

Banned

was the chicken actually chicken

Its like Marks n Spencers bakery - there stuff is brought in frozen. My friend works in a M&S bakery and she said the rolls and everything else are shipped in - nothing is made fresh on the premises. Even their yummy shortbread choccy biscuits are frozen and put into oven.

KFC chicken is fresh....

..ly frozen lol
it tastes good and as long as it dont give the runs whats to complain about haha

Banned

bossyboots;8468130

Its like Marks n Spencers bakery - there stuff is brought in frozen. My … Its like Marks n Spencers bakery - there stuff is brought in frozen. My friend works in a M&S bakery and she said the rolls and everything else are shipped in - nothing is made fresh on the premises. Even their yummy shortbread choccy biscuits are frozen and put into oven.

DLM:whistling:

dog_cop;8468145

looooool

dog_cop;8468145

:w00t: no, I said FRIEND :-D

Banned

bossyboots;8468171

:w00t: no, I said CUCKOO:-D

ORLY :whistling:

Original Poster

I know the same advert had been banned because the "Fresh"statement was false and was pulled. It's now back on the screen and shows a lady preparing chicken with flour etc ...hmmmm

dog_cop;8468184

ORLY :whistling:

am really lmao here! In fact have had a lot of trapped wind since this morning and this is helping me release it :-D

Banned

bossyboots;8468196

am really lmao here! In fact have had a lot of trapped wind since this … am really lmao here! In fact have had a lot of trapped wind since this morning and this is helping me release it :-D

ewwwe .. bossyfartypants

people still buy this KFC fast food rubbish, I mean its a restaurant that doesn't even sport cutlery.............??

Banned

Alfonse;8468379

people still buy this KFC fast food rubbish, I mean its a restaurant that … people still buy this KFC fast food rubbish, I mean its a restaurant that doesn't even sport cutlery.............??

Aye it does.....you can get a plastic spork!! :oops:

saxo_appeal;8468185

I know the same advert had been banned because the "Fresh"statement was … I know the same advert had been banned because the "Fresh"statement was false and was pulled. It's now back on the screen and shows a lady preparing chicken with flour etc ...hmmmm

so as long as they dont say fresh , they are allowed to pretend their staff are preparing the chicken outback in the adverts?!!?
surely it is now false advertising then.

suppose it wouldnt look so good a spotty oik ripping the plastic bag open with his teeth before tipping the frozen contents into a deep fat fryer.

anyone watched the beach volleyball? KFC advertise as kentucky GRILLED chicken

I know 3 people who have had food poisining from kfc:?

Paddy Charlie;8468392

You crossed the line, make fun of anything else but the legendary power of the spork!
http://www.thepeppercornkid.com/fellowship/images/spork_deadly.jpg

Paddy Charlie;8468392

lol

the kfc bargain bucket with a spork challenge, get to it................

http://www.ukgameshows.com/p/images/f/ff/Crystal_maze_off1.jpg

Original Poster

Alfonse;8468511

lolthe kfc bargain bucket with a spork challenge, get to … lolthe kfc bargain bucket with a spork challenge, get to it................

lol

START THE FLOUR PLEASE !!

saxo_appeal;8468519

lol :)START THE FLOUR PLEASE !!

pmsl i did actually laugh

:thumbsup:

bossyboots;8468130

Its like Marks n Spencers bakery - there stuff is brought in frozen. My … Its like Marks n Spencers bakery - there stuff is brought in frozen. My friend works in a M&S bakery and she said the rolls and everything else are shipped in - nothing is made fresh on the premises. Even their yummy shortbread choccy biscuits are frozen and put into oven.

All supermarkets are the same, the only things they produce daily is bread and jam donuts. Everything else is baked off from frozen

so has my family all at once uk what a mess!!

pushkin2000;8469150

May i be the first to say, WTF?

Goonieman;8469215

May i be the first to say, WTF?

can I second that...

pushkin2000;8469150

OK, I put on my decoder ring and I'm thinking it was a reply to someone saying they knew people who got food poisoning from KFC...

so has my family, all at once, yuk, what a mess...... ?

wow someone stop the press, WHAT you are saying fast food restaurants, are not freshly prepared omfg, this is going to be on the front page of all the tabloids tomorrow.

I mean just when you thought it was safe to leave this house, YOU DROP This "bombshell".

ps: GTFO

ChipSticks;8469358

can I second that...OK, I put on my decoder ring and I'm thinking it was … can I second that...OK, I put on my decoder ring and I'm thinking it was a reply to someone saying they knew people who got food poisoning from KFC...so has my family, all at once, yuk, what a mess...... ?

Perhaps its "UK what a mess"?
Bloody immigrants, coming over here and cooking frozen chicken!

Original Poster

Civic EG6;8469384

Not as fresh as junior spesh:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6pbZLiLt30

OMFG ! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Banned

restaraunt? there are no seats never mind cutlery........

although why u need cutlery to eat fried chicken ill never know

bring me oporto to this country and im happy

big bondi burger meal with extra chilli.......

Original Poster

It is everyone to their own but we like KFC etc and only go like once or twice a month

pushkin2000;8469150

ChipSticks;8469358

OK, I put on my decoder ring and I'm thinking it was a reply to someone … OK, I put on my decoder ring and I'm thinking it was a reply to someone saying they knew people who got food poisoning from KFC...so has my family, all at once, yuk, what a mess...... ?

Yeah I think that might have been what they meant :lol: Have only ever had 2 meals from KFC and both times been on the loo for ages - so never go there. Its like a bucket of grease!

Alfonse;8468547

pmsl i did actually laugh:thumbsup:

Prove it. :?

shibi din;8470648

Prove it. :?

prove i didn't
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247641
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7891479

See more discussions