Has anyone seen the Mario Kart online cheat??? it's crazy!!! How's it done?

10 replies
Found 6th Jun 2010
I haven't played it for ages and decided to have a go, when after getting back into the swing of things and battering everyone, someone joined with 35,000 with there name saying something like, checkout my points with an arrow showing they had more than the maximum 9,999.

I laughed and wondered how they managed to do that but when the race started, I was comfortably leading and thought he's probably messing around and waiting to cut me off on the finishing line.
All of a sudden, the track was littered with dozens of fake boxes, banana peels and was getting bombarded with nonstop bombs and blue shells....I was getting hit with 2 blue shells at a time and this was constant.

I told my friends about it today and they didn't believe me until it happened during our race together.....they must of fired at least 50 blue shells per lap and was even shooting us before the race had even started. :O

Has anyone else seen this?

Does anyone know how to do it?

10 Comments

wow sounds cool, im alright at MK but since going oline i keep getting my ass whooped

Original Poster

ilovepink;8774366

wow sounds cool, im alright at MK but since going oline i keep getting my … wow sounds cool, im alright at MK but since going oline i keep getting my ass whooped

Lol, yeah, I know a lot of people that think they're wicked at PES and Mario Kart until they play against me.....and then they obviously realise that.....they're.....still better than me lol. ok, not really but they realise they're all mouth

The cheat is cool, it's a laugh for the first couple races but then the madness gets a bit too hectic and it doesn't seem challenging after realising everyone is literally fighting a losing battle to avoid getting hit and forgetting the race completely.

blue shells ??

only heard of green & red

aah96;8774483

blue shells ?? only heard of green & red

Bowser shells (Blue) were introduced in the N64 version, they're given to those far behind and go all the way round the trick and hit the leader.

John

Johnmcl7;8774497

Bowser shells (Blue) were introduced in the N64 version, they're given to … Bowser shells (Blue) were introduced in the N64 version, they're given to those far behind and go all the way round the trick and hit the leader.John

ooooh i see cool !!

I saw this a few times back when it first came out, it was manic, trying to stay out of 1st until the very last second.

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;8774497

Bowser shells (Blue) were introduced in the N64 version, they're given to … Bowser shells (Blue) were introduced in the N64 version, they're given to those far behind and go all the way round the trick and hit the leader.John

Yeah but in this case, the player can shoot unlimited blue shells nonstop, regardless of there position....I saw him shoot himself because he was first lol

I read about a cheat where if you had the homebrew channel you could install a file which meant you can choose what item you get when you hit a box, presume it's similar to this

Original Poster

sancho1983;8774767

I read about a cheat where if you had the homebrew channel you could … I read about a cheat where if you had the homebrew channel you could install a file which meant you can choose what item you get when you hit a box, presume it's similar to this

Yeah, that's what I think it is as well but it's further developed now....I wouldn't mind trying it out for laughs between my friends but not every single race.

The hackers must be really bored to do this EVERY race.

I hate the cheats who can complete races in less time than it takes 2 get round one corner on some laps...you think you did quite well breaking the 1 min mark on Luigi's Circuit then you see the world leader did it in like a second or something.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marmite2025
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7841472
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247557
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1010

See more discussions