Groups
    EXPIRED

Has anyone seen these wellies in Asda ... Toy Story Woody Wellingtons ... £7. Looking for them in a 9 - HELP! lol

I am looking for these direct.asda.com/geo…tml in a 9 for my lil man.

Sold out online and my store doesn't stock them.

Has anyone seen them about and if so would they be kind enough to help me get hold of a pair pretty please

10 Comments

They've got them on ebay 330372486773
    Sorry just realised they only go up to an 8 and you need a 9. I'll have a look in my local asda but I doubt they'll have them, its a really small store.

Original Poster

beverley1403;6855767

They've got them on ebay 330372486773Sorry just realised they only go up … They've got them on ebay 330372486773Sorry just realised they only go up to an 8 and you need a 9. I'll have a look in my local asda but I doubt they'll have them, its a really small store.

Hey thanks. She's charging a fortune on ebay too. I mean almost £16 with postage an they are only £7 in Asda. If I can get a pair of course lol!

Original Poster

If anyone else has managed to find these in a 9 please let me know what store Thanks guys and girls x

babyblue;6860835

Hey thanks. She's charging a fortune on ebay too. I mean almost £16 with … Hey thanks. She's charging a fortune on ebay too. I mean almost £16 with postage an they are only £7 in Asda. If I can get a pair of course lol!

Yeah its bad isn't it????? Didn't get a chance to go to asda yesterday but I'll go down later on today for you, I'm not holding out much hope that they will have them tho, like I said its a really small store.

Original Poster

beverley1403;6868274

Yeah its bad isn't it????? Didn't get a chance to go to asda yesterday … Yeah its bad isn't it????? Didn't get a chance to go to asda yesterday but I'll go down later on today for you, I'm not holding out much hope that they will have them tho, like I said its a really small store.

Thanks You're a star :thumbsup:

I called in for you but nothing, they didn't even have any kids shoes in there. Sorry, good luck with your search.

Original Poster

beverley1403;6871220

I called in for you but nothing, they didn't even have any kids shoes in … I called in for you but nothing, they didn't even have any kids shoes in there. Sorry, good luck with your search.

Thanks for taking the time to look anyway

Original Poster

Anyone seen any on their travels?

Original Poster

BuMp!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014477
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047086
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190

See more discussions