Has anyone sent a chocolate box like celebrations etc in the post?

lol just wondering? is it a good idea?

15 Comments

Original Poster

moneys not a problem just wonderin if anyones done it

Watch out for Royal Mail sniffer dogs - ruined many a festive choccy treat broseph.

You got that new 360 yet? I got an Elite, got my transfer cable finally!

Should be ok btw :thumbsup:

EDIT: your gonna wrap it/box it right?

I've often wondered if sending a pressie by post might be cheaper/safer/easier if it was done like a normal shop and got Asda or Tesco to deliver it !

I wouldn't recommend it...

Original Poster

robtallica;3723344

Watch out for Royal Mail sniffer dogs - ruined many a festive choccy … Watch out for Royal Mail sniffer dogs - ruined many a festive choccy treat broseph.You got that new 360 yet? I got an Elite, got my transfer cable finally!Should be ok btw :thumbsup:EDIT: your gonna wrap it/box it right?

Yeh got a new 360 a while back im gona put a custom case on it and void the warranty :-D

I think ill give dis a miss then.

I got a cadbury cream egg in post once - was NOT a good idea!! lol Tell u what, Send some to me and I'll let you know how they arrive :whistling:

Original Poster

Yh good idea pm me your address thanks

hannah19790;3724771

I got a cadbury cream egg in post once - was NOT a good idea!! lol Tell u … I got a cadbury cream egg in post once - was NOT a good idea!! lol Tell u what, Send some to me and I'll let you know how they arrive :whistling:

made me lol x x x

I wouldn't advise it - my friend once sent me some chocolates through the post and they were totally squished when they arrived. I saw her often so it could have been avoided

Deliver them :thumbsup:

woo hoo on it's way :-D

have some proper chocolate company send a nice box
I don't know any off the top of my head. The only company i have used that does anything similar is [url]www.doughdough.com[/url]

I got a box of chocolate truffles in the post the other week, no problem at all. All gone now though

Original Poster

lol thanks probably do it then firstly send a tester with hannah

order it online and get it sent directly to recipent....best way

perhaps a nice idea would be to send them through nottingham with a note attached sayin when they reach the mail centre to be opened by the meters staff asap we would be grateful chocs make us work faster lol:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions