Groups

Has anyone shopped at ... qualityforless2010??

15 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass

No, because it's a scam site, look at the web address ffs.

don't ffs me!

oh lawd

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Don't ask me stupid questions then.

didn't ask YOU in particular....

also how would I know its a scam site?

bargaincrazy

halfpriceperfumes

IT WAS A QUESTION!
    Edited by: "babyblue" 2nd Dec 2010

babyblue

didn't ask YOU in particular.... :/also how would I know its a scam … didn't ask YOU in particular.... :/also how would I know its a scam site?bargaincrazyhalfpriceperfumesIT WAS A QUESTION!

because its such a stupid name for a website i mean wtf adding the year into a url just seems shifty. Also this aftershave seems to sell for above £30 quid for 50ml so to get 75ml for even cheaper seems a bit fishy.
    Edited by: "numptyj" 2nd Dec 2010

Original Poster

Well that is all she had to say! No need to swear at me was there?

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Look at the Terms and Conditions.... oh wait they have none.Look at the … Look at the Terms and Conditions.... oh wait they have none.Look at the return address... oh wait they have none.Look at the privacy page.... oh wait they have none.Look at the website name, qualityforless2010.... they not planning on been around in 2011?

That is WHY I asked!

lol dcx is a woman

Original Poster

numptyj

lol dcx is a woman

DCX is a very rude personage!

also babyblue, general rule of thumb as always if it looks too good to be true then it probably is, do a bit more research on a product if majority of sites have an item at a certain price or roughly a certain price, i.e approx £100 and then you see it on another site for £50 quid...its obvs gonna be dodgy.

Not a rant at you personally but see it so often on this forum with people posting fake sites for items like ipods and uggs which are basically way under half price of what they should be...keep away keep your money and spend it on legit sites!

babyblue

DCX is a very rude personage!

yeh don't worry you're not the only one who thinks so

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Oi watch your mouth, I just stopped you getting scammed.

Don't think so!

I immediately thought 'Scam Site' but...

Domain name: qualityforless2010.co.uk Registrant: … Domain name: qualityforless2010.co.uk Registrant: Patrick Morris Registrant type: Unknown Registrant's address: 32 Wellington Parade Walmer Deal Kent CT14 8AB United Kingdom

Its a real address and doesnt appear to be chinese (no misspelt name or address or fake address)
    Hmm who's gonna buy something cheap to try it out?

Coudl this be the same guy?
    myworld. e b a y .com/qualityforless2010
    Edited by: "adamck" 14th Dec 2010

Original Poster

adamck

Coudl this be the same guy?myworld. e b a y .com/qualityforless2010

Not sure :s

Original Poster

vibeone

As much as I dislike DCX, I have to agree - OP has an attitude problem … As much as I dislike DCX, I have to agree - OP has an attitude problem and is clearly thick as pig ****.

Well Thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421244
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1430
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6611262

See more discussions