Has anyone traded with ....

5 replies
Found 11th Oct 2007
fatc2k6 ?

I paid £60 for some dual layer disks a couple of weeks ago yet i have received nothing. I know there has been postal disruptions but i am begining to think things have gone south as he visits this site daily yet does not respond to my PM's.

Any info about this chap would be much appreciated.

Alex

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Have you phoned him to ask?

Original Poster

He never answers the phone when i ring.

Banned

they have put alot of for sale threads on here, no feedback and it looks like your not the oonly one shouting for your goods

you only paid for these last week, did you recieve the other item purchased from the same seller

Original Poster

yes i did, but on the for sale thread for the discs, another member claims to have paid as well, otherwise i would not have raised my concerns.

Alex

Banned

PasPer2

yes i did, but on the for sale thread for the discs, another member … yes i did, but on the for sale thread for the discs, another member claims to have paid as well, otherwise i would not have raised my concerns.Alex

well considering you only paid for them last tuesday and we have a postal strike on i think maybe you have jumped the gun a little here, also why didnt you leave feedback for other item you purchased from same seller :?

P.s maybe the buyer had two lots so went with it

PasPer2

He never answers the phone when i ring.

Home or Mobile phone?
Why don't you withhold your number then he won't know who it is?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?44
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322

See more discussions