EXPIRED

Has anyone tried Benefits some kinga gorgeous make up ? and where is the cheapest place to get it

Hi all

Was woundering if anyone knows if benefits some kinda gorgeous is any good ? and where the cheapest place is to get it thanks cheers
xx

hope i put this in the right place

7 Comments

Never tried their some kind of georgeous but i've tried plenty of their other stuff and I personally love it.

Banned

I love benefit, cosmo had a voucher for the direct site this month, it's on here somewhere, or I can dig my mag out tomorrow.
I usually just go to boots, because of the points. They have £7.50 bonus at the mo, for premium make up.

Original Poster

cheers tinkerbell28 :0) Have you seen the offer that boots have when you buy 2 items they give you a free b spot perfume

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5874322

I love benefit, cosmo had a voucher for the direct site this month, it's … I love benefit, cosmo had a voucher for the direct site this month, it's on here somewhere, or I can dig my mag out tomorrow.I usually just go to boots, because of the points. They have £7.50 bonus at the mo, for premium make up.

Cheers:thumbsup:

Banned

dusty24;5874348

cheers tinkerbell28 :0) Have you seen the offer that boots have when you … cheers tinkerbell28 :0) Have you seen the offer that boots have when you buy 2 items they give you a free b spot perfume

No, I was last in Sat but I was in a rush:)

Some kind of gorgeous is good, but I find the Hello, flawless! powder to be better.

Original Poster

angelfairee;5874584

Some kind of gorgeous is good, but I find the Hello, flawless! powder to … Some kind of gorgeous is good, but I find the Hello, flawless! powder to be better.

better coverage or does it stay on longer:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)35
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?38
    3. Laser eye surgery22
    4. Looking for a Combination Microwave preferably a flatbed22

See more discussions