Groups

Has anyone tried Piriteze Max Strength?

Are they any better than the standard tablets?

17 Comments

Piriteze Max Strength contains 10mg Cetirizine, the normal strength Piriteze contains 10mg Cetirizine - just a name change and probably a price hike too!
    As far am I am aware Cetirizine only comes in 1 strength (10mg)
    Buy the own brand cheap ones

Do you suffer from Asthma?

Original Poster

MANJ_007;8578894

Piriteze Max Strength contains 10mg Cetirizine, the normal strength … Piriteze Max Strength contains 10mg Cetirizine, the normal strength Piriteze contains 10mg Cetirizine - just a name change and probably a price hike too!As far am I am aware Cetirizine only comes in 1 strength (10mg)Buy the own brand cheap ones

That's what I thought too.

Adam2050;8578914

Do you suffer from Asthma?

No, just hay fever at this time of year.

Banned

I take 2 x 10mg twice a day to combat my allergies.

I thought you were only meant to take 10mg of Cetirizine per dose anyway?

Banned

awoodhall2003;8584341

I thought you were only meant to take 10mg of Cetirizine per dose anyway?

You are but 10mg is like a toffee and has no effect therefore I take 20mg at a time.

DLM;8584358

You are but 10mg is like a toffee and has no effect therefore I take 20mg … You are but 10mg is like a toffee and has no effect therefore I take 20mg at a time.

Fair enough most of the recommended dosages are only a guideline, and normally are only actually 50% of the actual safe dosage.
    When I suffered with really bad headaches I was told on really bad days I could take my co-codamol which were 8/500mg and told I could take 12 of them a day!
    Damn if I take 4 too close to each other I'm spaced out, let alone taking 12!

Banned

awoodhall2003;8584420

Fair enough most of the recommended dosages are only a guideline, and … Fair enough most of the recommended dosages are only a guideline, and normally are only actually 50% of the actual safe dosage.When I suffered with really bad headaches I was told on really bad days I could take my co-codamol which were 8/500mg and told I could take 12 of them a day!Damn if I take 4 too close to each other I'm spaced out, let alone taking 12!

I need to be dosed up or I itch my nose all day.

I don't like tablets but I know the effect they have on me.

So I am to manage my allergies well.

DLM;8584443

I need to be dosed up or I itch my nose all day.I don't like tablets but … I need to be dosed up or I itch my nose all day.I don't like tablets but I know the effect they have on me.So I am to manage my allergies well.

I hate tablets as well!
    After my OP on my nose which seems to have helped to start with, well I am now having problems with my breathing again thus put it down to allergies however I've been taking anti-histamines daily for at least 2 weeks now to no avail!

So looks like I am going to have go back, but I shall try doubling up on my anti-histamines see if that helps at all.

Banned

awoodhall2003;8584491

I hate tablets as well!After my OP on my nose which seems to have helped … I hate tablets as well!After my OP on my nose which seems to have helped to start with, well I am now having problems with my breathing again thus put it down to allergies however I've been taking anti-histamines daily for at least 2 weeks now to no avail!So looks like I am going to have go back, but I shall try doubling up on my anti-histamines see if that helps at all.

Double dosage is the only way to go for me.

It costs me a fortune but better than looking like I have been in a boxing ring when my eyes swell up or having a constantly irritating nose.

DLM;8584526

Double dosage is the only way to go for me.It costs me a fortune but … Double dosage is the only way to go for me.It costs me a fortune but better than looking like I have been in a boxing ring when my eyes swell up or having a constantly irritating nose.

I just purchased 9 boxes (maximum) from chemistdirect which were 30p each, although £2.95 delivery on top so I ordered a few other bits and bobs as well.

Banned

awoodhall2003;8584562

I just purchased 9 boxes (maximum) from chemistdirect which were 30p … I just purchased 9 boxes (maximum) from chemistdirect which were 30p each, although £2.95 delivery on top so I ordered a few other bits and bobs as well.

I will have to have a look on that site.

i got 70 packs of them when they were 7p at some online place last year, anyone who needs them should look online around september/october

Banned

dataload;8584610

i got 70 packs of them when they were 7p at some online place last year, … i got 70 packs of them when they were 7p at some online place last year, anyone who needs them should look online around september/october

I will keep it in mind :thumbsup:

DLM;8584753

I will keep it in mind :thumbsup:

didn't want to spend that much really because it's quite expensive ;-) but needs must

Banned

dataload;8584779

didn't want to spend that much really because it's quite expensive ;-) … didn't want to spend that much really because it's quite expensive ;-) but needs must

They are very expensive in the shop's.

I bet they are coining it in :x

DLM;8584808

They are very expensive in the shop's.I bet they are coining it in :x

Yep! Those 30p ones I bought are the same as any others! even if you only buy 9 boxes + £2.95 delivery = 63p a box, so 2p a tablet, 4p a day for you as you double dose :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions