Groups

Has anyone tried the new Walkers flavours ( discuss)

Been to asda and bought 2 x 6 packs for £2 some are single flavours some are various

I opted for Dutch Edam Cheese ~~ does what it says on the packet . Very nice will deffo buy more

Also got American Cheeseburger ~~ these were ok, had maybe a slight tang of relish???
    They are edible and will eat teh other 2 packs ( OH and I split packs 3 each). But i wouldnt persoanlly buy again

10 Comments

Original Poster

other flavours isaw were Italian spag bol, spanish paella, japanese teriyaki chicken, brazilian salsa and a few more i forgotten

english beef and yorkshire pudding some argentinian ones and eastern europe ones?

Scottish Haggis

link to new flavours. 15 in total.

walkers.co.uk/fla…p//

hover over choose a flavours tab.

Banned

I'm hungry now ! :x

crisps make fatties!!!

interesting flavours but seriously theres nothing a packet of dutch edam cheese crisps can give you that some dutch edam cheese cant.

I did not like either of the 2 you mentioned TBH!

Winalot and turkey feather..... YUM !!

I tried the roast beef yorkie pud ones today, just taste like beef. Also got the Argie and german ones to try ;-)

As said above the flavours just taste like existing or previous special editions. There seems no difference to Edam and Cheese and Onion
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90152
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions