has anyone used alza.co.uk

Found 18th Sep 2015
was looking at getting an ultra wide monitor thought this looked like a good deal m.alza.co.uk/29-…wcB but have never heard of this website before so has anyone used them or even heard of them also do you think this is a good deal or can you advise on something better thanks
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Yes s a good price, alza.co.uk is a large Czech retailer I've heard you can have issues when returning an item as they fall outside of normal EU laws. It's really if your willing to take the risk
Original Poster
Chidmas

Yes s a good price, alza.co.uk is a large Czech retailer I've heard you … Yes s a good price, alza.co.uk is a large Czech retailer I've heard you can have issues when returning an item as they fall outside of normal EU laws. It's really if your willing to take the risk

​hi thanks for the info so if it arrives faulty or is damaged in transit I would have a hard time getting it replaced do you think if so it's probably not worth it
muldoon1986

​hi thanks for the info so if it arrives faulty or is damaged in transit I … ​hi thanks for the info so if it arrives faulty or is damaged in transit I would have a hard time getting it replaced do you think if so it's probably not worth it

Yes, ​from what I've been told and reviews I've read. A monitor is probably just too risky
Original Poster
Chidmas

Yes, ​from what I've been told and reviews I've read. A monitor is p … Yes, ​from what I've been told and reviews I've read. A monitor is probably just too risky

​thanks for your help seen these what do you think so you know if there is a difference between the 55 and 57 models

debenhamsplus.com/DE_…asp?refsource=deawin&affid=129100&awc=3211_1442590966_8e1a66e7605bc9ba2e0bb830f9dcb6a7

debenhamsplus.com/de_…asp
I used this site just over a week ago. item arrived in the time stated. brand new in the wrapper. so far so good.

I will say the emails they send after purchase were a bit confusing. Some saying awaiting payment and some saying paid. Also one was not English so had no idea what it was saying.
I was a little bit apprehensive about paying a company I didn't know much about apart from what I read online. So used PayPal for payment instead of bank card.

I brought a tablet as a present so have not broken the seal or opened the box. I hoping there's not a brick inside the box lol
Original Poster
Calz01

I used this site just over a week ago. item arrived in the time stated. … I used this site just over a week ago. item arrived in the time stated. brand new in the wrapper. so far so good.I will say the emails they send after purchase were a bit confusing. Some saying awaiting payment and some saying paid. Also one was not English so had no idea what it was saying. I was a little bit apprehensive about paying a company I didn't know much about apart from what I read online. So used PayPal for payment instead of bank card. I brought a tablet as a present so have not broken the seal or opened the box. I hoping there's not a brick inside the box lol

​l didnt want to risk it ended up getting this
m.ebuyer.com/724045
just an update. site was fine, everything arrived and is in full working order.
Yeah, I used this lot recently for a wheel stand pro.
Thought it was a bit of a gamble, but at ~£90 I gave it a go.
Turned up fine via DPD, no problems.

Wouldn't want to return anything, though, as the postage is gonna be very expensive...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants