Has anyone bought anything from them?
Are they reliable?
I haven't seen many reviews around.
Any feedback appreciated
Regards
Community Updates
MiscMobilesAndroid
40 Comments
Hi, yes it seems legit, but i can't find any reviews on google and the prices seems much cheaper that futeko for example the Eken A90 is 149.99£ on futeko and 104.04 on Android mall.
But it is strange that i can't find any review on google.
Regards
Hi, why is the Western Union payment important?
Thanks
I would give it as miss, in china, just looks a bit dodgy to me.

"Arbitration

where the parties fail to settle dispute within 30 days after such dispute occurs, they agree to submit such dispute to China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission for arbitration which shall be conducted in accordance with the Commission's arbitration rules in effect at the time of applying for arbitration. The arbitral awards are final and binding upon both parties"
Established in 2010, HongKong AndroidMall.co.uk is an integrated enterprise of development, production and sales. We mainly deal with China Famous Brand Tablet PC and OEM/ODM business of Tablet PC and export to many countries around the world as a leading professional Android Tablet PC and Tablet PC accessories Online Shop.

Hmm.

Also Realblender where is this address and telephone number displayed? Cheers

Also, there is no contact details, no numbers, addresses?
InfinityLoop

Also Realblender where is this address and telephone number displayed? … Also Realblender where is this address and telephone number displayed? Cheers

I think he is trying to be funny.
http://www.androidmall.co.uk/points-and-rewards

Customer's Behavior
How to gain Gold Points?

50 points for Signs up
20 points for Joining Newsletter
10 points for Writing a validated review
20 Referral points
20 Referral child points

Attention:

Your points will be canceled when registered not by manual!

How to spend the Gold Points?

Spend 100 points to save 1USD

If the order was cancelled ,the points you got in this order will be deducted as well. Once the points of the cancelled order have been used, we will deduct 1% of the total vaue from the order you paid.

Site looks dodgy overall wouldn't purchase from them, used Futeko in the past and good people to use.

So if they are £149.99 delivered within UK etc no more costs, this website could be HK/China and deliver, duty, tax, importation etc etc and even possibly long waiting times for it?

greenmachine12

I think he is trying to be funny.

Ok, i was looking for phone and address as well and i couldn't find it.

I think i am going to have to agree with you... even if it is real, i could still pay duty tax and delays..
I will stay with Futeko.

InfinityLoop

http://www.androidmall.co.uk/points-and-rewardsCustomer's BehaviorHow to … http://www.androidmall.co.uk/points-and-rewardsCustomer's BehaviorHow to gain Gold Points?50 points for Signs up20 points for Joining Newsletter10 points for Writing a validated review20 Referral points20 Referral child pointsAttention:Your points will be canceled when registered not by manual!How to spend the Gold Points?Spend 100 points to save 1USDIf the order was cancelled ,the points you got in this order will be deducted as well. Once the points of the cancelled order have been used, we will deduct 1% of the total vaue from the order you paid.Site looks dodgy overall wouldn't purchase from them, used Futeko in the past and good people to use.So if they are £149.99 delivered within UK etc no more costs, this website could be HK/China and deliver, duty, tax, importation etc etc and even possibly long waiting times for it?

dimepop

Ok, i was looking for phone and address as well and i couldn't find it.

I think he was just trying to be sarcastic. By saying the address etc could be seen, western union is what scammers normally use as its impossible to trace.

Now i am feeling like Sheldon Cooper for not getting Sarcasm..

greenmachine12

I think he was just trying to be sarcastic. By saying the address etc … I think he was just trying to be sarcastic. By saying the address etc could be seen, western union is what scammers normally use as its impossible to trace.

InfinityLoop

Also Realblender where is this address and telephone number displayed? … Also Realblender where is this address and telephone number displayed? Cheers

RealBlender is one of the most intelligent, insightful, and challenging members of the HotUKDeals community. Think of his words, if you will, as akin to a piece of art; a sort of poetry that challenges the observer to search beyond the superficial meaning and find the truer message buried within.
Their About Us page says online shop established in 2010, but copyright at the bottom of the page says 2009, whois says dec 2011 for registration and updated in 30 april 2012... It smells/screams a lot of scam... esp some prices are way below wholesales prices for individual item sales prices...

But would like to know from anyone who guinea pigged and what results?

PS: Their registered postcode address belongs to a warehouse/industrial estate but no sign of recognition from the management company of the estate for these clowns, so not sure who they really are!

Keep up the good work guys...

Edited by: "mysticusa" 7th Jun 2012
I purchased an onda vi40 ultimate from this site at the end of may and it arrived in about a fortnight . It was packaged well and the tablet seems like a fairly decent bit of kit. Its a solid build, looks good, fantastic screen and operated smoothly. They are the good bits.
After using it for a while I have discovered that it won't play movies from a streaming site i use on the laptop, the bbc i player works but it doesn't handle skipping forward very well,several google play apps don't recognise the tablet even though its running i.c.s, the browser has a habit of not responding and the wireless sometimes drops out. Looking at these on the screen they seem like more of a problem then they acually are and I'm not very computer or internet savvy so they could probably be sorted by tinkering with the settings or installing some uk software. My real problem is that since plugging some external speakers into the headphone socket I can no longer get any sound out of my tablet speakers. I paid about $225 for the tablet +$25 postage. I thought the postage was a bit pricey but they seemed the most legit and I didn't want a big supprise with import taxes so I went for it. Now I have a faulty product from them and according to there returns policy I have to pay to return it to them and then pay again for them to send me another working one. If anyone else has had issues with them it would be nice to know how you got on ?

IN SHORT

THEY ARE REAL AND SO ARE THEIR PRODUCTS
THEY ARE REASONABLEY PRICED
I WILL TRY TO POST AGAIN WITH DETAILS OF THEIR RETURNS/AFTERSALES POLICIES
Just got my tablet delivered to my place couple of days ago, and it works.
Delivery to Europe took 'em about 3-4 weeks though, despite that extra DHL/UPS/EMS charge. I was just beginning to worry in the last few days, when I finally got a notice from our customs service, so now it's all ok.
And tablet works fine so far. I sure hope it's gonna stay that way ^^
Do not nuy from these guys!!! I bought a tablet from them and had it shipped to the netherlands. They are not an english company but a company in hongkong and they ship their products from Switserland. I had to pay almost 60 euros extra for customs.
And the tablet is not working. I am mailing for 3 weeks now with these guys and if you are lucky, you get 1 email a week with some tips what to do. They refer you to chinese sites, wich you can hardly use. And the programs they want you to download contain virussen. My tablet is still not working after 3 weeks. I have not heard from them in a week. Very very very bad customer service!
Hi! I'm from Italy, and i've order a tablet from AndroidMall: order placed on Monday 6th August, and i've received it in 10 days by DHL. Sorry, but no problem for my purchase. ciao Max
hi, just to let everyone who asks the same question, i have order from them, and recived item with 3 days, paid extra but it was worth it, touchpad arrived well packaged very please with item, gave me a tracking number so i was able to see the status of item.
hope this helps
Edited by: "jane34" 9th Nov 2012
Well i've been waiting for 2 weeks now, after paying for express delivery,

They respond if you are lucky, and just fob you off with different rubbish each time. I'm going to place a paypal dispute and get my money back.

Lie after Lie after lie.. What a waste of time.
Yes they are cheaper than most others and the product (Momo 12) seems fine.
However; I paid for 3to5 days delivery and it took 24 days but only after I started Paypal dispute process.
They do reply to emails periodically but only to say it will take a few more days to dispatch, This they repeat on subsequent inquiries. At one point they offered alternate product, I agreed, but they sent me a copy of my acceptance mail back to me saying they hadn't received it. Makes you wonder???
Overall I suspect its just a small operation moving boxes. No customer service to speak of. They have left all the Chinese Apps on so you need to clean up as well.
I recommend you look for local retailer; saving is not sufficient to merit the amount of hassle and total lack of customer service.
They use UK mail address, hosted from USA, business is in a room in china.
I suspect they have low stock levels and their 3-5 days delivery is just what it says (DHL). the delivery is after dispatch, and this could be weeks... Avoid this retailer
I have just received 2 No. 7" tablets from Androidmall and they are perfect and cheaper than anywhere else. Would rccommend highly!
I've used Androidmall for 2Nr tablet purchases. Recommended.
Purchased an N90 and Momo12 from this seller, lured by 50 -70 USD saving on a couple of JBean tablets for a christmas. The Momo 12 is a well built piece of kit, the N90 has issues in that it powers up on charging and does not shut down when charged. No response to request for support from the dude in the sector 29 room 433 in some chinese province. The strategy is to promise potential buyers that they will state the value of shipment as between 20 and 50 USD to avoid customs...I got hit by a 15 pound DHL customs charge, again no support/answer from the seller. So the math for u'all is 118 pound tablet + 30 USD DHL shipping + 15 pound customs fee + ZERO support + dubious warranty (states 1 yr factory support but y'gotta post it back for another 30 USD). So as another reviewer alluded to, this is a one room operation by a chinese dude near the tablet factories with his buddy in Singapore running the server hosting a .co.uk site. You might be lucky with your purchase but then you might not, good luck and cheers.
Cheers, looks like I've been lucky this time!
Well i hv order a tablet and some other accessories n paid extra for express delivery they giv me my order numba which wen eva i put it cumes out dat this is invalid numba.m worried wa if evryfin is fraud n plus all abov comments cuz i need it asap
Don't go there!
The Tablet we bought was faulty only displaying bands across the screen. After several e-mails and much delay I had to raise a PayPal dispute which they have found in our favour but, we have had to send it back at our expense. still waiting for a refund 4 weeks on as not arrived yet!!!
The whole thing has been a nightmare and has taken 2 months and counting to get it sorrted.
You will obviously pay more at you local retailer but you can always take it back the same day.

Lesson learnt... the hard way
Wish I had saw this site before placing my order but the site didnt raise any suspicions (stupid me - always been vigilant but got too excited that this product was finally available somewhere). Anyways I placed my order for Ramos x10 mini pad on Friday 19 April 2013 and chose DHL express delivery. After receiving no update on my order status I got a bit concerned and started looking for reviews about androidmall.co.uk and I stumbled on this site. It got me worried so I sent couple of messages to the company asking for order status update. Surprisingly they replied to me after 2 days (although I had to resend my request after they did not reply within 24 hours) saying that paypal payment was 2 days late and they will ship my order as soon as possible. Today (April 26) I received DHL tracking number so I am bit relieved now but still worried as some posters said their products were not working upon arrival. So for now i'll try to stay positive and will update when I receive my order.
Unfortunately I did the mistake when placed order at androidmall.co.uk too I specialy asked for labeling my parcel as low value item. Nothing like that happened. My parcel is stick after 4 weeks of waiting at the custom. I'm waiting what would be the real price when all will be sorted..
There is absolutely no customer service, and get some response to my emails usually took a week. Unfortunately response didn't mean answering my question. I usually got note that my order has been shipped.
It is absolutely not worth it to be waiting over 4 weeks now for tablet and for what? Just to save couple of quid... Absolutely no sense!!
Now I'm starting reading about all these products which arrived in not working condition.. Oh my god, how could I be so stupid.. Well next time I'll do some research prior to my order. If you are lucky enough to read this before placing your order. I suggest you should look for some serious retailer rather than this piece of joke..
martiniman

Unfortunately I did the mistake when placed order at androidmall.co.uk … Unfortunately I did the mistake when placed order at androidmall.co.uk too I specialy asked for labeling my parcel as low value item. Nothing like that happened. My parcel is stick after 4 weeks of waiting at the custom. I'm waiting what would be the real price when all will be sorted..There is absolutely no customer service, and get some response to my emails usually took a week. Unfortunately response didn't mean answering my question. I usually got note that my order has been shipped.It is absolutely not worth it to be waiting over 4 weeks now for tablet and for what? Just to save couple of quid... Absolutely no sense!!Now I'm starting reading about all these products which arrived in not working condition.. Oh my god, how could I be so stupid.. Well next time I'll do some research prior to my order. If you are lucky enough to read this before placing your order. I suggest you should look for some serious retailer rather than this piece of joke..

Well done for posting about your experience. We're all looking to pay less for things and sometimes we can lose out by trusting in retailers that with hindsight perhaps we shouldn't have.

Hope your post is read by others contemplating buying from them.
stay away from ANDROIDMALL.CO.UK
I orderd a tablet from them in january 28/2013 it only arrived february 27/2013 whwn it arrived it was faulty so I sent it back it tookanother month for them to say that it had arrived then they said it was not faulty and it was sent back and on and on
i eventuly got a partial refund 26/06/2013 a 20 percent far a handling fee and no postage refund A BUNCH OF CROOKS

WILF
My experience with them was fine, product (Ainol ELF II) was as advertised and the whole process took about 8 days. They responded to email queries about tracking in about 24 hours.
Posting here makes me look like a fool but if it helps someone so be it.
This if following on from - See above - Soorya 6 months, 4 weeks ago

Below is an email trail - long story short, the piece of chinese junk adorns my table as a daily reminder. For what it is worth, I lodged a complaint to the 'trade authority' of the province, to their national org and window the manufacturer.

Hello

The Window N90 Double S Dual Core RK3066 9.7 Inch Android 4.1 Tablet PC 8GB from the order 780002132 below has stopped working.

The screen flickered and the tablet died in my hands while i was using it. I have since tried to charge it by there is no response and the screen remains dead.

Please advise on how to proceed with repair / replacement under the one year warranty.

Looking forward to your reply at the earliest,

Dear Soorya

Yes. we can repair it for you.
But the repairing costs about $80-$100 USD.
And you have to consider the shipping cost. about $20-40 USD
We recommend you buy new tablet pc.

Best Regards
Sincerely
Any question, please tell us at the first time.
Support Service
-----------------------------------

Hi Thanks for the email,
The repair should be covered under the warranty isn't it? This was sold with a year's warranty.
I am happy to pay the shipping cost of 20-40 USD.
Looking forward to you reply,Soorya

Dear Soorya

Yes. but you have to pay for the repairing costs about $80-$100 USD.

Best Regards
Sincerely
Support Service

Hello

What you are suggesting is bizarrre! If I buy something that has a 1 year warranty and it dies before the year is up, you the supplier are supposed to honor the warranty, get the defective product from me and ship it to the manufacturer for repair / replacement.

Believe me, if I do not get support from your company, I will approach the manufacturer directly and the Government authority of your country for support.

Regards

Soorya

On this topic - Please note your email to me earlier:

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:43 AM, androidmall.co.uk wrote:

Dear Soorya

Yes.
Do not worry.
The warranty: 1 year factory warranty.
You can send back to us. we wil repair.

Best Regards
Sincerely
Support Service

androidmall.co.uk May 7 to me
Dear Soorya

Yes.
That does not include replacement parts
This is not our rules.
This is the factory's requirements.

Best Regards
Sincerely
Support Service
Hello, I've placed my order on 08/june/2013 today is 29/august/2013 I still haven't receive my order, I wrote to them many emails and still am being feeding by emalis like "Seems your delivery have been lost, pls give us more time to find it" Honestly I don't know If I'll get it. If I will, I'm not sure if I'll not be charged by custom. Or if the phone will be in good condition. I'm very upset, and I DEFINATLY DO NOT RECOMEND anyone to use androidmall.co.uk
Ordered an iOcean X7S from them since it seemed like the best deal. Paid extra for express delivery but didn't hear anything for a few days so sent them an email to ask for a tracking number. They replied saying they wanted another $100 dollars before they could ship it > Paid by paypal, so have opened a dispute to get my money back.
Don't buy from this site!Unreliable and nonexsistent aftersale service.Scum!!
Ordered a phone in March ,more than six monthes and two dozen emails later
no phone and no reply from these criminals!!
Dear All,
I want to buy a lap top from this company . kindly any one can give me good idea about how this item delivered to UK ? Do I have to pay custom tax? VAT ? If I need to pay this , to whom should I pay it ?
Dear All,
I want to buy a lap top from this company . kindly any one can give me good idea about how this item delivered to UK ? Do I have to pay custom tax? VAT ? If I need to pay this , to whom should I pay it ?
szakko

Dear All, I want to buy a lap top from this company . kindly any one can … Dear All, I want to buy a lap top from this company . kindly any one can give me good idea about how this item delivered to UK ? Do I have to pay custom tax? VAT ? If I need to pay this , to whom should I pay it ?

Did you not read the thread
szakko

Dear All, I want to buy a lap top from this company . kindly any one can … Dear All, I want to buy a lap top from this company . kindly any one can give me good idea about how this item delivered to UK ? Do I have to pay custom tax? VAT ? If I need to pay this , to whom should I pay it ?

Send it over to me & I'll sort it out. My uncle in Nigeria has just passed away & I need these funds to release the zwillian dollar payment.
This is the only information I found searching for them when considering making a purchase. Nothing on trust pilot.

They still seem to be going strong in 2018 despite the above. However I am going to give them a miss I think.

Thanks for sharing your experiences good and bad. It may have saved me some frustation and £££.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions