Posted 20th Nov 2020
Has anyone used buydvdsonline.co.uk?
Are they okay, as the website looks a little rustic and some of the prices seem a little too good to be true. Wondered if anyone had any information on them, or experience?
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    42729418-BjvDL.jpg
  2. Avatar
    On the website it gives an Australian number also. The Blogs are by a Shaun Harringdon and the UK address is an industrial estate. Google Shaun Harringdon - nothing, but there is a Shaun Harrington in Australia who runs a dvd business. Strange! Plus what's that logo, not dis-similar to the 'waving cat' in Chinese takeaways
  3. Avatar
    Look fake dvd's according to reviews.
  4. Avatar
    Looks like someone is selling pirated DVDs from China via Australia (perhaps). I'd avoid at all costs just out of principle. (edited)
  5. Avatar
    If you are unsure of any website its worth checking via scamadviser.com
  6. Avatar
    Ordered Yellowstone Season 4, arrived yesterday and found the discs are pirate and poor quality.
    Started with disc 1 of 4, looked okay with Yellowstone Discs with imaging on the disc but when played it was Matrix Revolutions, and a poor copy at that. Avoid at all cost!
  7. Avatar
    I'm curious about these too. I thought I'd Google Clone Wars Season 7 out of interest, as I'm aware that there's been no DVD release of this final season (only on Disney+). However, this site appears to have a DVD available. Given I've looked at other sites etc, I'm somewhat dubious as to whether it's legit, especially after the comments above!
Top Merchants