Groups

Has anyone used clubcard boost for goldsmiths vouchers

I'm looking at exchanging some of my tesco clubcard vouched for a goldsmiths voucher. Has anyone had experience of this and could tell me what the goldsmiths voucher you receive looks like. Is it like their gift card or is it a tesco headed email etc.

5 Comments

I did it a long time ago, but it was delievere din the post and was just a tesco voucher with the name goldsmith and the value for how much it was for. It has a barcode that they scan in store to verify it. It wasnt like a plastic gift card or anything. Hope someone else can confirm

Original Poster

Ah that was my worry. I wanted to give it as part of a Christmas present as I know they are looking at buying something from there. I was hoping it would be a bit more presentable. Thanks for answering

I did it last year and if it's for a gift they give you a voucher that you can exchange the gift you wouldn't know you had used Tesco vouchers and the gift can be exchanged for another item

ungnome

Ah that was my worry. I wanted to give it as part of a Christmas present … Ah that was my worry. I wanted to give it as part of a Christmas present as I know they are looking at buying something from there. I was hoping it would be a bit more presentable. Thanks for answering

​No reason why you can't dress it up a bit - I'm sure they'll appreciate it all the same!

doesn't it come via email these days.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband22
      2. Easyjet - book now or wait?68
      3. Monitor for console gaming reccomendations11
      4. Biscuit addiction815

See more discussions