Found 5th Nov 2009
They r the cheapest for modern warfare 2 .
Are they reputable website.??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Yes...

I use game, theres always offers on here, and REWARD points are invaluable the amount I buy.

Yep, used them a couple times and ordered my COD from there too. :thumbsup:

realfriendlyman;6793331

Yep, used them a couple times and ordered my COD from there too. … Yep, used them a couple times and ordered my COD from there too. :thumbsup:

Didn't know they sold fish too :):roll:

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6793331

Yep, used them a couple times and ordered my COD from there too. … Yep, used them a couple times and ordered my COD from there too. :thumbsup:

Brilliant , will order straight away. Another Xmas pressie sorted.:thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6793343

Didn't know they sold fish too :roll:

I knew someone would say that.
What's the point of fish without the chips? :cry:

Tanya;6793380

Brilliant , will order straight away. Another Xmas pressie … Brilliant , will order straight away. Another Xmas pressie sorted.:thumbsup:

Cool, I think I have to start getting mine ready soon as well, I was looking high and low last year to make the kids happy and I think they loved their gifts. :-D

realfriendlyman;6793409

I knew someone would say that. :pWhat's the point of fish without the … I knew someone would say that. :pWhat's the point of fish without the chips? :cry:

I thought you said you didnt swing that way ;-)

OP-- Yay for getting another present... if you're anything like me you're spending a small fortune already :oops:

ClarityofMind;6793420

I thought you said you didnt swing that way ;-)OP-- Yay for getting … I thought you said you didnt swing that way ;-)OP-- Yay for getting another present... if you're anything like me you're spending a small fortune already :oops:

Which way is that? :?

I munch kebabs thank you very much......it's in my blood since I'm turkish anyway. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;6793431

Which way is that? :?I munch kebabs thank you very much......it's in my … Which way is that? :?I munch kebabs thank you very much......it's in my blood since I'm turkish anyway. :giggle:

lol, you're not au fait with the southern connotations of fish then

ClarityofMind;6793451

lol, you're not au fait with the southern connotations of fish then

I speak fluent English and Turkish.......isn't that enough.....I'm not multilingual in every language you know?

I'm assuming it's a good thing I'm innocent about your fish fantasies then? :w00t:

realfriendlyman;6793480

I speak fluent English and Turkish.......isn't that enough.....I'm not … I speak fluent English and Turkish.......isn't that enough.....I'm not multilingual in every language you know? :pI'm assuming it's a good thing I'm innocent about your fish fantasies then? :w00t:

" fish fantasies" made me laugh out loud!

I can assure you *I* dont bend that way........ often anyway :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6793495

" fish fantasies" made me laugh out loud!I can assure you *I* dont bend … " fish fantasies" made me laugh out loud!I can assure you *I* dont bend that way........ often anyway :w00t:

lol, fish fantasies cracked me up too......I've been laughing at my own jokes far too much of late. :oops:

Oooooh, I knew I didn't want to know about that stuff. :lol:

realfriendlyman;6793519

lol, fish fantasies cracked me up too......I've been laughing at my own … lol, fish fantasies cracked me up too......I've been laughing at my own jokes far too much of late. :oops:Oooooh, I knew I didn't want to know about that stuff. :lol:

lol, I wont mention the battered sausages then :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6793529

lol, I wont mention the battered sausages then :w00t:

You do realise I'm never going to be able to stomach walking past a fish and chippy ever again, right? :x

I'm going to stick to eating what I know and like the taste of.

realfriendlyman;6793538

You do realise I'm never going to be able to stomach walking past a fish … You do realise I'm never going to be able to stomach walking past a fish and chippy ever again, right? :xI'm going to stick to eating what I know and like the taste of.

:whistling::roll:

Original Poster

I get the impression my thread has made 2 new friends.:roll:

Tanya;6793761

You mean RFM and the battered sausages??

He's always liked em he just dont like to admit it ;-):giggle:

Tanya;6793761

I get along with everyone.

ClarityofMind;6793794

You mean RFM and the battered sausages??He's always liked em he just dont … You mean RFM and the battered sausages??He's always liked em he just dont like to admit it ;-):giggle:

I only like my own sausage and won't be blowing my own trumpet.

realfriendlyman;6793945

I get along with everyone. :)I only like my own sausage and won't be … I get along with everyone. :)I only like my own sausage and won't be blowing my own trumpet.

I once knew a man who could do that

Amazin fella lol

ClarityofMind;6793957

I once knew a man who could do that :pAmazin fella lol

On top of putting me off food, you've also put me off instruments for life. :oops:

It's a shame because I've got loads of Sushi that I must eat tonight. :roll:

realfriendlyman;6794027

On top of putting me off food, you've also put me off instruments for … On top of putting me off food, you've also put me off instruments for life. :oops:It's a shame because I've got loads of Sushi that I must eat tonight. :roll:

Wow I'm doing well tonight :-D

Hope you got lots of ginger to go with that Sushi.... I'm not even gonna finish that joke :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322
    2. Which wall design do you like best?67
    3. Money Saving Tips...2240
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226667

See more discussions