Has anyone used Game exchange before ?

Found 12th Sep 2011
gamexchange.co.uk/

Just wonder if this site is legit as some of the trade in prices are quite good .. Anyone had any problems with them or any experience using them ??
Community Updates
6 Comments
they are legit i have a store near me in warrington
Original Poster

kl thanks may give them a few of my old games that are gathering dust.then lol

mikimiki

they are legit i have a store near me in warrington

Please do not waste your time on this appalling company.

Over the past year I have ordered some 30 items from them and around 90% of those orders have arrived either a week late or completely faulty!

Their customer service is an absolute joke and if I didn’t know better I would swear that they were deliberately trying to antagonise their customers!

Their trade in prices may be slightly better than other companies but it is just not worth it for their awful service and 'Go stuff yourself' attitude!
gperryman0973

Please do not waste your time on this appalling company. Over the past … Please do not waste your time on this appalling company. Over the past year I have ordered some 30 items from them and around 90% of those orders have arrived either a week late or completely faulty!Their customer service is an absolute joke and if I didn’t know better I would swear that they were deliberately trying to antagonise their customers!Their trade in prices may be slightly better than other companies but it is just not worth it for their awful service and 'Go stuff yourself' attitude!

Bigger fool you for placing 30 orders when 90% of your orders were mega late or the goods were faulty. Why anyone would continue to order that amount over a period of time is beyond me!

I would have given up after about the 3rd late order.
Edited by: "NEtech" 10th Mar 2016
deleted265520
NEtech

Bigger fool you for placing 30 orders when 90% of your orders were mega … Bigger fool you for placing 30 orders when 90% of your orders were mega late or the goods were faulty. Why anyone would continue to order that amount over a period of time is beyond me!I would have given up after about the 3rd late order.

Exactly this.
Fair enough if a single order messed up but after...

Ridiculous
I've used on multiple occasions.
It's free posting too (if 2 items over a fiver).
Never had an issue only that buying 2nd hand tradeins is more than you expect compared to eBay etc.
The convenience makes up for it.
I yearly sell fifa to them for 20£ when it gets in the EA ACCESS vault.

Edited by: "jonboyo" 21st Apr 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants