Has anyone used Giztop?

Posted 16th Sep
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has used Giztop to order anything?
I am thinking about ordering a mobile phone, so wanted to see if they are reliable and to ask roughly how long they took to deliver.

:-)
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
38474582.jpg38474582.jpgScamadviser suggests it's a high risk so I'd avoid.

Trustpilot reviews can be fake by the way.

I would recommend buying from a reputable well known website. May I ask what phone you are after, please as well as your budget? I could have a look and see if I can find a good deal for you
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 16th Sep
I was looking for the Asus ROG2. Can only find it on Chinese websites.
tigerpool16/09/2019 19:51

I was looking for the Asus ROG2. Can only find it on Chinese websites.

That site is blatantly blag. Avoid, and in general: maybe best to wait until likes of EGC has stock to benefit from import fees being sorted before the product reaches you and option for UK-based warranty claims via direct credit card payment. Paypal may be a second best option when combined with a credible merchant, but no warranty via PP.
I've used them once for a xiaomi redmi note 7 Chinese version (one I gave as a competition lricmze on here) and everything went fine, phone came in 18 days but it was a oresale at the time.
All went well for me.
38475242-E7Cwp.jpg
MrSwitch16/09/2019 21:02

I've used them once for a xiaomi redmi note 7 Chinese version (one I gave …I've used them once for a xiaomi redmi note 7 Chinese version (one I gave as a competition lricmze on here) and everything went fine, phone came in 18 days but it was a oresale at the time.All went well for me. [Image]

You're everywhere!!!
tigerpool16/09/2019 21:11

You're everywhere!!!

I am, so watch what you're saying
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants