Expired

Has anyone used HAPPY BEDS?.

Found 4th Feb 2014
Been looking a for a new matress for a while now,and I am on a budget (are we all not on Hukd)

I noticed happy beds on amazon and ebay,and now found they have a site,the matress i'm looking at is the one linked below,It has Bamboo memory foam top,(if that is any good) ,thanks for the help.

happybeds.co.uk/bam…ess
Community Updates
AskBed
4 Comments
If you are on a budget and looking for a bargain bed then have a look at www.cheapbeds4u.com

I have bought three beds and a cheap memory foam mattress from them and they are fab for the money in my opinion. Good quality and durable enough that they should last a while.

They sell all sorts of divans, metal and wooden beds etc on there too. There was a bed sale but I am not sure if that is still on at the moment.

I cant vouch for happy beds.

All the best.
Edited by: "Blackhatter" 4th Feb 2014
If you can, go to a local bed manufacturer - you can get a really decent quality bed made to your specifications for a fraction of the cost of anywhere else. I got a king size, pocket sprung mattress with a pillow top, made with only natural fibres for £306 delivered.
Hello Crgglerock! I was thinking of buying the same mattress and wanted to know if you bought it and how is the mattress?
hope you are well

lou
Hi Lou,

4 months ago I paired this and still I have not yet bought a mattress. I've been everywhere to try out different ones and have a list a mile long.I am still considering that happy beds one. Or the cheaper one that's pocket sprung. The only other mattress I've found that I love and is perfect is a breasley. But I've found poor reviews in it.

Funny as I was only looking at the happy beds site last night again, for spec I cannot find anything better in that price range.

Craig
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants