Has anyone used HAPPY BEDS?.

Found 4th Feb 2014
Been looking a for a new matress for a while now,and I am on a budget (are we all not on Hukd)

I noticed happy beds on amazon and ebay,and now found they have a site,the matress i'm looking at is the one linked below,It has Bamboo memory foam top,(if that is any good) ,thanks for the help.

Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Bed
  1. Ask
  2. Bed
If you are on a budget and looking for a bargain bed then have a look at www.cheapbeds4u.com

I have bought three beds and a cheap memory foam mattress from them and they are fab for the money in my opinion. Good quality and durable enough that they should last a while.

They sell all sorts of divans, metal and wooden beds etc on there too. There was a bed sale but I am not sure if that is still on at the moment.

I cant vouch for happy beds.

All the best.
Edited by: "Blackhatter" 4th Feb 2014
If you can, go to a local bed manufacturer - you can get a really decent quality bed made to your specifications for a fraction of the cost of anywhere else. I got a king size, pocket sprung mattress with a pillow top, made with only natural fibres for £306 delivered.
Hello Crgglerock! I was thinking of buying the same mattress and wanted to know if you bought it and how is the mattress?
hope you are well

Original Poster
Hi Lou,

4 months ago I paired this and still I have not yet bought a mattress. I've been everywhere to try out different ones and have a list a mile long.I am still considering that happy beds one. Or the cheaper one that's pocket sprung. The only other mattress I've found that I love and is perfect is a breasley. But I've found poor reviews in it.

Funny as I was only looking at the happy beds site last night again, for spec I cannot find anything better in that price range.

Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants