Has anyone used http://premiersport.co.uk/ ?

Found 25th Sep 2013

Was just wondering if anyone has used premiersport.co.uk/ before? They seem to be relatively new and I cant find any reviews on them.

Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
I have never used them before but in all fairness, all ownership details seem to match up. They display their VAT number and looks legit enough to make a purchase.

I think you will be alight in my opinion, nothing suspicious stands out.
First time I used them they were great - so I ordered again! Second order there are items missing (that I have paid for!!) and two emails and no response - so proceed with caution is all I can say for now!
Always very suspicious that the don't give a phone number.. AT ALL.. all correspondence through e-mail, doesn't say who the carrier is for deliveries either, shame cos there is some good stuff on there at (maybe too) decent prices...
Still no response 3 emails later - no phone number - and out of pocket atm! At least I've paid with paypal so I'm off to claim my money back with their buyer protection real shame coz their stuff is genuine and not damaged or seconds... its all bagged and tagged... but if you don't get what you pay for and they won't respond what is the point in having it in the first place.
Yes I've used them 4 or 5 times now and had no issues whatsoever. Recently purchased some genuine vans snowboard boots from them at £150 off RRP, as well as sports clothing for my son. Payment has always been secure and I was updated with order progress from start to finish.

Five stars from me!
Bought 7 items yet received 3... Tired emails - 25 of them and still no response
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants