Has anyone used https://www.pandorauk.top/

Found 7th Dec 2015
Hi,

Has anyone used https://www.pandorauk.top/, It seems fairly cheap I tried using the paypal option but can't find it on checkout. Website rings small alarm bells so I would rather be safe than sorry.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
27 Comments
it's fake....before i look at it
small alarm bells, check your hearing the web address alone would get Quasimodo's back up
DennisG

it's fake....before i look at it

Thanks I needed additional verification for my sister guess its time to go down the high street
i did look into it and all signs point to fake.
doesn't meet basic criteria for a british ltd co's website
no contact info
50% off....pandora never do that afaik (and I only know of them from Qs about fake sites)
pandora does have a tool to let you check official retailers but their website is having issues
your site does have an official online retailer badge but it's not worth the pixels the jpg was lazily pasted from
Just John greedy and go through topcashback
DennisG

i did look into it and all signs point to fake.doesn't meet basic … i did look into it and all signs point to fake.doesn't meet basic criteria for a british ltd co's websiteno contact info50% off....pandora never do that afaik (and I only know of them from Qs about fake sites)pandora does have a tool to let you check official retailers but their website is having issuesyour site does have an official online retailer badge but it's not worth the pixels the jpg was lazily pasted from

I was only on it briefly my self, my sister had a lot of items in the shopping bag and told me to order, The url looked odd to me along with the prices a big sale sounded fishy and the paypal logo and not being able to pay using paypal shook me. If it looks to cheap it probably is.

thanks again for the help guys needed assurance ty
no worries. as with all internet scams, they prey on naivety. better to be safe than sorry by checking
the golden rule of it looks too good to be true, it's probably fake does apply to these sorts of sites. i don't think i've ever seen a real michael kors, pandora, ray ban website amongst all those that get queried
Pandora e store is the genuine site.
If you're not sure if a site is pukka, you canalways check them out on scam advisor;

scamadviser.com/che…top

Fake Pandora sites were mentioned on Watchdog recently.
Dodgy. My mum has not had an order arrive. Tracking details received did not work, apparently order coming from Hong Kong ! No Pandora number in details. Spelling mistakes and words missing in the "about us" Shall I go on.......
My order hasn't arrived either.. What should I do to report this?
K3ira29

How much did you spend?

No point reporting, takes 2 minutes to create a new one to scam more people.
K3ira29

how did you pay

Hi we placed an order 15 days ago after receiving the payment confirmed email from a completely different website I decided to call my credit card company. They told me to wait 15 days then I could proceed in claiming my money back also if the items are fake you can claim your money back, just take them to Pandora and get them to verify this.
Do Not Use This Site It Will Scam You.
it seems I have been duped. I ordered goods to the value of £162. I'm gutted. I thought it was a real pandora site. Paid with debit card not credit card. Do I have any recourse anywhere? Thanks
call your bank immediately
follow what they say, but perhaps action fraud is the next step
they'll most likely be based out of the UK and thusly outside of any of our agencies' jurisdiction, however there may be something someone along the line may be able to do to stop/reverse the payment
in future
- google the site
- pay by CC
- ask for advice if unsure (or learn the tell-tale signs of a scam site)
- if it's too good to be true....it's too good to be true
I used this website and all is fine it has all the info on the bottom of the charm just like they do in the shop so its not fake also charms arrived to me when was meant to
Kebabo

I used this website and all is fine it has all the info on the bottom of … I used this website and all is fine it has all the info on the bottom of the charm just like they do in the shop so its not fake also charms arrived to me when was meant to

So you joined today just to make that single comment.
Kebabo

I used this website and all is fine it has all the info on the bottom of … I used this website and all is fine it has all the info on the bottom of the charm just like they do in the shop so its not fake also charms arrived to me when was meant to

Just to add to the comment also. Response from Pandora UK below saying fake site.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Emwd0YfGJKo/VocKoSIDXiI/AAAAAAAABd8/I3s_S3Wh4GM/s581-Ic42/pandorasite.PNG
My Wife brought a Christmas present for my daughter from this website (without me knowing - she's not very tech savvy) - what arrived was definitely not genuine Pandora and the after service was shocking - Chinese Crap!
Come on people. I'm amazed people still give their details up so easily
I ordered from here before xmas.they were a little longer with the felicity but kept me up to date constantly once in transit.they are 100%legit I took them in to my local pandora shop for authentication and they agreed that the are genuine

Yeah, right... one-post wonder eh?!

rachellouise07

I ordered from here before xmas.they were a little longer with the … I ordered from here before xmas.they were a little longer with the felicity but kept me up to date constantly once in transit.they are 100%legit I took them in to my local pandora shop for authentication and they agreed that the are genuine

rachellouise07

I ordered from here before xmas.they were a little longer with the … I ordered from here before xmas.they were a little longer with the felicity but kept me up to date constantly once in transit.they are 100%legit I took them in to my local pandora shop for authentication and they agreed that the are genuine

Member: 08.02.2016

rachellouise07

What were they doing with Felicity X)
Probably sells the same cheap Chinese sterling silver
Seemed ok arrived late don't know if it wAS because of Christmas apart from that ok
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants