Expired

Has anyone used ioffer before? (Website for replica goods)

Found 10th Jul 2013
Looking at a pair of replica Ray Bans & these are imported from China ect. There only £6.95 incl shipping. Seller has good reviews. Just wondered if anyone had used it before?

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
AskWeb Hosting
7 Comments
Save your money. Buy the real thing.
mynameisstu

Save your money. Buy the real thing.

Save your money by buying the real thing?

lol.....
I have a real pair. These are a gift for my brother who has asked for some (he suggested getting these ones from here) I don't particular want to pay £100 for a pair of sunglasses for him which he will probably lose! Im intrigued to see what the quality is actually like. Is PayPal a safe way to pay? Should i take the gamble? This is the link for them...

ioffer.com/i/n…306

josiecookx

I have a real pair. These are a gift for my brother who has asked for … I have a real pair. These are a gift for my brother who has asked for some (he suggested getting these ones from here) I don't particular want to pay £100 for a pair of sunglasses for him which he will probably lose! Im intrigued to see what the quality is actually like. Is PayPal a safe way to pay? Should i take the gamble? This is the link for them...https://www.ioffer.com/i/new-wayfarer-ray-ban-fashion-sunglasses-rb2140-sunglass-538438306

If you read the reviews you may not even get anything. Even if you did you would probably be giving someone a gift that could potentially be dangerous. The lenses will be made from cheap plastic. Thats why I say save you money and buy the real thing..
mynameisstu

If you read the reviews you may not even get anything. Even if you did … If you read the reviews you may not even get anything. Even if you did you would probably be giving someone a gift that could potentially be dangerous. The lenses will be made from cheap plastic. Thats why I say save you money and buy the real thing..

Thanks i have read into the reviews & i don't think its worth it. He shall have to save up for the real thing!
Import counterfeit goods isn't exactly legal either
i always get stuff from them, they always send but will take ages to get them for sure.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants