Groups

Has anyone used Jadlam Racing Models before?

I just found this website and there's quite a few good prices on there but I've never heard of it before, does anyone have any reviews about it?

The website is jadlamracingmodels.com/

6 Comments

I've had stuff from them before after ordering through Flubit. Arrived pretty quickly, and well packaged. I'd not hesitate to use them again.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

I've had stuff from them before after ordering through Flubit. Arrived … I've had stuff from them before after ordering through Flubit. Arrived pretty quickly, and well packaged. I'd not hesitate to use them again.

Good enough for me thank you. Was just hesitant because the prices on the things I was looking at are significantly cheaper, so thank you

Ordered previously with no problems

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

Ordered previously with no problems

Thank you

A long established company - used them for the kids RC stuff several years ago

Original Poster

discobob

A long established company - used them for the kids RC stuff several … A long established company - used them for the kids RC stuff several years ago

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals47
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767259
      3. word association Game73944482
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370

See more discussions