Expired

Has anyone used mobiles.co.uk? Would you recommend?

Found 7th Mar 2009
Description's in the title. There's a Renoir price which just cant be beaten and even the high street mobile companies have told me to bite their hands off.

So has anyone used them and would recommend?

Cheers.

6 Comments

They are owned/affiliated with carphone warehouse so should be spot on:thumbsup:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4576436

They are owned/affiliated with carphone warehouse so should be spot … They are owned/affiliated with carphone warehouse so should be spot on:thumbsup:

AHHH THATS WHY THEY TOLD ME TO BITE THEIR HANDS OFF!!

Sneaky sneaky!

they are great i had a n95 last may clearence and it was brand new came next day looking to get another phone and laptop maybe? this year. good service

Original Poster

sme24185;4576679

they are great i had a n95 last may clearence and it was brand new came … they are great i had a n95 last may clearence and it was brand new came next day looking to get another phone and laptop maybe? this year. good service

Cheers thanks :thumbsup:.

Again, I have just come to the end of a 12 month contract with them. Would happily order from them again and as pointed out they are part of the carphone warehouse. I also have a cashback redemption deal with them and the cashback has come through fine, a little slow and fiddly but all of them are.

I ordered a phone last week and it arrived next day, as promised... so far i am happy with their customer service.

I also got a 12 month contract with a cashback redemption - but it's the package that attracted me to the site... I love my phone too - a Nokia 6600 fold, really easy to use and big buttons - It feels quite weighty too.
Post a comment
@
    Text