Groups

Has anyone used peakrealms.com

My partner has ordered some items from peakrealms.com and I see that the pandora logo is a bit strange ,She paid via debit card so not sure if she does not receive anything what she can do?

15 Comments

Banned

Nope, wave goodbye to your money.

even if you do get your order they are not genuine Pandora charms
    "If you receive the order confirmation email, it means that we accept your order and your ordered products are going to be manufactured soon"
    "2. Please allow the little difference between the pictures and the items you received"
    doesn't seem right to me you might get what you ordered just don't expect genuine Pandora it will more than likely be fake

Original Poster

They arrived

jay15

They arrived

where you pleased with your purchase, not sure whether genuine or not. I would be grateful for you advise

Original Poster

I do not think they are genuine but look OK and do fit ,I would not recommend buying from peakrealms as they took two months to arrive.

I purchased 3 items from here and are post defiantly counterfeit , when I contacted them to arrange a return & full refund they told me I would have to pay for the goods to be returned or I could place another order and receive 30 % discount, I have not sent a totel of 4 emails, there website clearly states
    We guarantee to you that all products sold by the website are authentic and brand new with original packaging and are sourced directly from the manufacturers or approved manufacturer agents. We do not sell any replica, used, altered or refurbished products.

Clearly a false point of sale, my emails are now been ignored.

If you paid my credit or debit card you have the rights of a refund contact your card issuer under the rights of charge back scheme.
    You have a right to be refunded under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, because this item doesn’t match its written/verbal description.

I purchased 3 items from here and are post defiantly counterfeit , when I contacted them to arrange a return & full refund they told me I would have to pay for the goods to be returned or I could place another order and receive 30 % discount, I have not sent a totel of 4 emails, there website clearly states
    We guarantee to you that all products sold by the website are authentic and brand new with original packaging and are sourced directly from the manufacturers or approved manufacturer agents. We do not sell any replica, used, altered or refurbished products.

If you paid my credit or debit card you have the rights of a refund contact your card issuer under the rights of charge back scheme.
    You have a right to be refunded under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, because this item doesn’t match its written/verbal description.

Original Poster

jmburton01

I purchased 3 items from here and are post defiantly counterfeit , when I … I purchased 3 items from here and are post defiantly counterfeit , when I contacted them to arrange a return & full refund they told me I would have to pay for the goods to be returned or I could place another order and receive 30 % discount, I have not sent a totel of 4 emails, there website clearly states We guarantee to you that all products sold by the website are authentic and brand new with original packaging and are sourced directly from the manufacturers or approved manufacturer agents. We do not sell any replica, used, altered or refurbished products.Clearly a false point of sale, my emails are now been ignored.If you paid my credit or debit card you have the rights of a refund contact your card issuer under the rights of charge back scheme. You have a right to be refunded under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, because this item doesn’t match its written/verbal description.

Did you get your money back ?

just recieved my 4 products and i would be embarrassed to give them as the gifts they were intended for. terrible rip offs and not even good quaility. even the box they came in is a joke

I placed an order on the 26th November 2016 and it still hasn't arrived and it's now 27th January 2017. I've ask many times for a refund but to no success. They've now stopped returning my emails. I strongly urge anyone thinking of buying off these cowboys not to. You will regret it, trust me.

I ordered 4 charms in NOV 2016 but still have not arrived , this company have used various excuses for non delivery , they are now not answering my email
    Everyone please do not use this company they are CROOKS

No response to emails... no delivery... site is now 'not found' have contacted credit card company to stop transaction. Feels stupid on reflection as the prices were too good to be true and excitement of the price of pandora charms got the better of me!

Way too good to be true. After receiving my order I contacted them and they refused to refund me just offered me a 30% off coupon for my next purchase. Haha I nearly fell of my seat. I told them I was sending back as they were fake so had no intention of purchasing from them again. And again they offered me a 30% coupon. I reported the site as selling fake products I sent my items back. And went to my bank for a refund apart from the price to send the items back I got a full refund. I do feel silly falling for this as it says if it seems too good to be true then 99% of the time it is. I have none the less learnt a very good lesson and will surtainly not fall for this type of fake site again. Hope you all get your money back xx

And now they have closed down the website!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Walker crisps12
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767532
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563843
      4. One thing you've forgotten2125

See more discussions