Has anyone used Pret a Voir before?

Found 26th Jun
OK , so I'm looking to buy a pair of Ray-Ban Aviators , but sceptical weather or not this company is legitimate or not? The prices seem very cheap compared to other companies .. is there some kind of catch - delivery cost?

Any recommendations on best colour lenses/frames , or other companies are welcome to. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
jamie01513 m ago

They've been around for a while by the looks of it (2010-2011): …They've been around for a while by the looks of it (2010-2011): hotukdeals.com/discussions/anyone-used-pretavoir-before-sunglasses-are-great-prices-706032

Thanks @CaptainSpaulding , you've given me my 1000th HUKD like . Been a member for just over 2 years (HUKD anniversary was yesterday) but it feels like so much longer
jamie01524 m ago

Thanks @CaptainSpaulding , you've given me my 1000th HUKD like . Been a …Thanks @CaptainSpaulding , you've given me my 1000th HUKD like . Been a member for just over 2 years (HUKD anniversary was yesterday) but it feels like so much longer

Haha! You're welcome! Thanks for the reply , always nice to get second opinions on stuff rather than get ripped off.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions