Has anyone used psngames.org to buy keys for Playstation or Xbox games?

Found 20th Apr 2016
Just came across psngames.org and they seem to sell game keys for really good prices. A good example would be the recent Quantum Break for only £19.99
I'm hesitant to use a retailer I've never heard of though. Anyone any experience with them?

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
67 Comments

What we are offering are legal and genuine Digital Downloads, but sent in the form of an account. We purchase the games from distributors in cheaper regions. But by activating the code to an account, and selling the accounts, we are able to ‘import’ the games into regions where the games are usually more expensive, allowing us to pass on the massive discount deals to our customers. We offer both Playstation 3 and 4 Accounts as well as Xbox One Accounts, so just have a browse and choose whatever you prefer to receive depending on what console you own!
After purchase you receive access details (login and password + email access if needed) to an account as well as full guide on how to use it. After completing the very straight forward activation process you retain the purchased game indefinitely and our support team will be there to assist you with all the concerns you might have.

With our games you can:

play on your own profiles
earn trophies/achievements and play online
get all the patches and updates
purchase DLC (from the store or from us – contact us before buying!)
As you can see, the games are no diffrent than what you would receive by purchasing in retail store or PlayStation Store/Xbox Live Marketplace, of course except for the lower price!

In other words it an xbox or psn account you are buying not a download code
Just had a dig through the site. yeah, it's account sharing. Not sure about the legality of that at all, but even if it's legal, I want absolutely nothing to do with that sort of horrible shenanigans.
Don't use it. Most of these accounts are made from stolen CC numbers or something similar, so they can stop working anytime, and in the worse scenario you can have your console banned.

Better buy from foreign stores (Argentina, Columbia, Canada) at last on Xbox.
Yeah and the games been bought once and sold on to the max number of linked accounts. Disgusting
Surely you break no laws doing this kind of thing? terms of service maybe
jimhuf

Surely you break no laws doing this kind of thing? terms of service maybe

No, but the games can be revoked from your account at any point by the seller changing the password details etc.

Steer clear
benjammin316

No, but the games can be revoked from your account at any point by the … No, but the games can be revoked from your account at any point by the seller changing the password details etc.Steer clear

Yeah i bought one off ebay a while back, after a while the account was revoked, i think you have to login every 12 months or so to keep the primary account active on a console.
It's against the TOS to sell or pass on an account. So illegal for just that. Mostly purchased using stolen details so usually dead after 3 months. Also you can't country share on some accounts, so if the game is USA and a primary console already set up your content is only unlocked for that user.
You won't be able to play logged in as your account.
Its actually not illegal. However if you buy a game by this method its always a risk. You could lose it at anytime with no comeback you will never own it. Personally id say not worth it as wait a couple months theyll drop in price neway
It is 100% legal ! You cannot loose your game with diigiinow.co.uk as they send you the account plus an email account so you can change your password also the game is primary license (only yours) .
I've dabbled with psngames over the past 3 months and I do not recommend them. it's not worth the risk. I've had my uncharted 4 blocked 4 times now. 3 times in the past 3 weeks. it takes them 72 hours to replace the account and after 3 months, they just tell you to **** off.

get a US account and save some money that way.
What will happen if i change the details of the account
Suhayb569

What will happen if i change the details of the account

The account's original creator could still regain access by claiming that the account's been stolen - changing the credentials offers little by way of protection.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 12th Aug 2016
Warning.Do not use this site. I ordered No Mans Sky. They sent me account details to download the game. When I logged in I could not access the account as it was live and someone was already logged in to PS4. I kept getting kicked back to log in screen. I thought the right thing to do was delete the account and deactivate primary. I contacted the company who gave me alternative account logins. The first had the wrong ID or password. The second allowed me to log and download the game but It was locked and I couldn't access it from my own account.

Contacted them again to be told I had broken their Terms and Conditions by deleting the first account I could not access because someone else was using it. They claim that this contained the license to play the game. How could I access the license to download the game if I could not access the account as someone already using the account at the time. Incidentally, I tried to access the same account in the email and the log in details had been changed. Do not use this dubious company to purchase games.
Paulie27

Warning.Do not use this site. I ordered No Mans Sky. They sent me account … Warning.Do not use this site. I ordered No Mans Sky. They sent me account details to download the game. When I logged in I could not access the account as it was live and someone was already logged in to PS4. I kept getting kicked back to log in screen. I thought the right thing to do was delete the account and deactivate primary. I contacted the company who gave me alternative account logins. The first had the wrong ID or password. The second allowed me to log and download the game but It was locked and I couldn't access it from my own account. Contacted them again to be told I had broken their Terms and Conditions by deleting the first account I could not access because someone else was using it. They claim that this contained the license to play the game. How could I access the license to download the game if I could not access the account as someone already using the account at the time. Incidentally, I tried to access the same account in the email and the log in details had been changed. Do not use this dubious company to purchase games.

Pretty much the sort of thing that I'd expect of account sellers, I'm afraid, but I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties. Hopefully at least some good will come of it if others are discouraged from using them as a result of your experiences.
Thanks. I've contacted PayPal and have begun the process of attempting to recover my money
Paulie27

Thanks. I've contacted PayPal and have begun the process of attempting to … Thanks. I've contacted PayPal and have begun the process of attempting to recover my money

Ah - hearing that you've paid with PayPal is a good thing, as you'll hopefully have at least some chance of a refund, though it can't be guaranteed with digital product purchase, which is often a bit of a tricky area.
I purchased No Man's Sky from that psngames.org site earlier, and after 1 failed account try the second worked and I was able to download the game. I then logged out of it, after I made my PS4 the primary and then logged into my main account which I have now changed the password on just in case. But now I am reading this page, after Googling, and now I am worried about something that could go wrong. Is there any support I need to know about, or should I at least see if I can play the game? I don't want to be console banned or anything as I have had the PS4 since launch and my main account for nearly 8 years. And would PayPal be able to refund me anything anyways? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.

Edit: I am starting to play the game, if anyone knows any different then please let me know quickly thank you,
Edited by: "benfrost620" 13th Aug 2016
benfrost620

I purchased No Man's Sky from that psngames.org site earlier, and after 1 … I purchased No Man's Sky from that psngames.org site earlier, and after 1 failed account try the second worked and I was able to download the game. I then logged out of it, after I made my PS4 the primary and then logged into my main account which I have now changed the password on just in case. But now I am reading this page, after Googling, and now I am worried about something that could go wrong. Is there any support I need to know about, or should I at least see if I can play the game? I don't want to be console banned or anything as I have had the PS4 since launch and my main account for nearly 8 years. And would PayPal be able to refund me anything anyways? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.Edit: I am starting to play the game, if anyone knows any different then please let me know quickly thank you,

You're unlikely to get your console banned and with the game downloaded you should be able to continue to play, but you could well lose access to redownload the game in future. There's not really much that you can do at this point, other than (a) hoping that you're lucky and (b) not using the site again.
benfrost620

I purchased No Man's Sky from that psngames.org site earlier, and after 1 … I purchased No Man's Sky from that psngames.org site earlier, and after 1 failed account try the second worked and I was able to download the game. I then logged out of it, after I made my PS4 the primary and then logged into my main account which I have now changed the password on just in case. But now I am reading this page, after Googling, and now I am worried about something that could go wrong. Is there any support I need to know about, or should I at least see if I can play the game? I don't want to be console banned or anything as I have had the PS4 since launch and my main account for nearly 8 years. And would PayPal be able to refund me anything anyways? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.Edit: I am starting to play the game, if anyone knows any different then please let me know quickly thank you,

i bought plants zombies 2 the account is still safe i changed everything the email the password everything and in 6 months nothing has ever happened i can still log into my account now just to keep it open on xbox. i have no worries.
Illusionary

You're unlikely to get your console banned and with the game downloaded … You're unlikely to get your console banned and with the game downloaded you should be able to continue to play, but you could well lose access to redownload the game in future. There's not really much that you can do at this point, other than (a) hoping that you're lucky and (b) not using the site again.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply =] I will make sure not to use the site again, and I will learn from this. If all else fails, I will still have a game save so I can buy the game in the future again from the store or on disc. For now, I shall enjoy the game and my disc purchase of Deus Ex from finding it on here. I also shall hope that I am lucky and that I can play this game for a while yet. Thank you for helping me though, and assuring me things will be okay.
It all comes down to the whole issue involving making your PS4 a 'primary device'.

Essentially you are logging on with the account you buy, downloading the game from the library and then setting your PS4 as the primary device for that 'new' account which then, in turn, lets you log back on with your own PS account and play the newly acquired games under your own ID.

Now the problem would come - as someone aluded to earlier in regards to No Man's Sky - if the original account was legitimately still in use and the person noticed their PS4 had been deactivated as primary. I'm not sure how obvious that would be unless they were trying to play games from their system under another account and weren't able to.

I've bought three games from them. All three were absolutely fine (touch wood) however the 3rd account got me a little concerned. Where as the first two ones literally looked like brand new accounts setup purely to get me a download of the game the latest one i had looks like a fully fledged account complete with PS+ access and a **** load of online activity, friends list etc etc to the point i was worrried i had bought a stolen account. However as i say it's never been kicked out, logged out or blocked and thats been well over 6 months ago.

That being said the last one i got left a bad taste so i won't be using them again. As people said above all it takes is someone to revoke/reset all the digital account licenses and you are screwed.
clarky666

It all comes down to the whole issue involving making your PS4 a 'primary … It all comes down to the whole issue involving making your PS4 a 'primary device'.Essentially you are logging on with the account you buy, downloading the game from the library and then setting your PS4 as the primary device for that 'new' account which then, in turn, lets you log back on with your own PS account and play the newly acquired games under your own ID.Now the problem would come - as someone aluded to earlier in regards to No Man's Sky - if the original account was legitimately still in use and the person noticed their PS4 had been deactivated as primary. I'm not sure how obvious that would be unless they were trying to play games from their system under another account and weren't able to. I've bought three games from them. All three were absolutely fine (touch wood) however the 3rd account got me a little concerned. Where as the first two ones literally looked like brand new accounts setup purely to get me a download of the game the latest one i had looks like a fully fledged account complete with PS+ access and a **** load of online activity, friends list etc etc to the point i was worrried i had bought a stolen account. However as i say it's never been kicked out, logged out or blocked and thats been well over 6 months ago.That being said the last one i got left a bad taste so i won't be using them again. As people said above all it takes is someone to revoke/reset all the digital account licenses and you are screwed.

I am in exactly the same boat as you right now in regards to the second account I was given. It was Trophy Level 5 and had 31 friends with PS plus access, and I had to make my system the primary system for that account. The first one they gave me looked brand new and already had a system activated. This is why I asked here, admittedly and stupidly after I made the purchase, and I do have that feeling of guilt that they probably sold me stolen account details. I hope that nothing happens from now, and that things will be okay. But I won't use them again just to save myself some money, because now I can see it was a silly thing to do. Thank you for you advice and help though =]

Ben
Edited by: "benfrost620" 14th Aug 2016
I am adding in another comment as yesterday I was playing on my PS4, and then I was suddenly logged out from Destiny, the party I was in and my account. I was then told that I had to reset my password and I had an email tell me that I need to reset it from Sony. So I did so and I also reset it again earlier today just in case without following the link.

Could this be related to me buying from this website, and that they have my email and are letting other people try to get in my account? If so, then I guess I am fudged. If not then I am hopefully ok. Any advice will be appreciated from anyone =]

Thanks.
benfrost620

I am adding in another comment as yesterday I was playing on my PS4, and … I am adding in another comment as yesterday I was playing on my PS4, and then I was suddenly logged out from Destiny, the party I was in and my account. I was then told that I had to reset my password and I had an email tell me that I need to reset it from Sony. So I did so and I also reset it again earlier today just in case without following the link.Could this be related to me buying from this website, and that they have my email and are letting other people try to get in my account? If so, then I guess I am fudged. If not then I am hopefully ok. Any advice will be appreciated from anyone =]Thanks.

Probably just a coincidence. I assume that you've changed your primary account password by now?
Illusionary

Probably just a coincidence. I assume that you've changed your primary … Probably just a coincidence. I assume that you've changed your primary account password by now?

I have twice. And just a few minutes ago I have been logged out of my PSN again and being told that I need to update my password as a security measure. This is the 2nd time in two says this has happened to me now. Could this website have been trying to use my sign in details to try to log into my account? This is rather odd and I don't think this should be happening at all. This is some cause for concern for me now.
Hello Guys.

Just been on the phone with PlayStation in the United Kingdom.

They have just clarified that psngames.org and any other digital download sites, are indeed going against PlayStation terms and are illegally selling their products that they have no licence to do so!

Advicer made me aware that these site do indeed sell stolen accounts! And also if any console is linked to a stolen account. Then they are most likely will be band on the spot!

But mostly of all you will have evidence to prove that you bought the account witch contained a game inside. After PlayStations finished with their investigations your account will become active again, and the account you bought will be permanently barred.

PlayStation are fully aware of these sites and by the looks of things. PlayStation are actually looking to prosecute these site owners! That's what the Advicer said from PlayStation!

Be aware guys and just stay away promto!
BobbyKidda

Hello Guys.Just been on the phone with PlayStation in the United … Hello Guys.Just been on the phone with PlayStation in the United Kingdom.They have just clarified that psngames.org and any other digital download sites, are indeed going against PlayStation terms and are illegally selling their products that they have no licence to do so!Advicer made me aware that these site do indeed sell stolen accounts! And also if any console is linked to a stolen account. Then they are most likely will be band on the spot! But mostly of all you will have evidence to prove that you bought the account witch contained a game inside. After PlayStations finished with their investigations your account will become active again, and the account you bought will be permanently barred.PlayStation are fully aware of these sites and by the looks of things. PlayStation are actually looking to prosecute these site owners! That's what the Advicer said from PlayStation!Be aware guys and just stay away promto!

Hello.

Please tell me you didn't really do that. You now have me worried I am going to be banned now and never play on my PS4 and PSN again. I am unable to access my console as I am at work right now.

Does anyone have any advice on what to do? I am scared that my stupidity has made me now worry. I don't want my PS4 or account banned from the PSN. I've had my account for 8 years and my PS4 for nearly 3.

I need to know what to do right now. Please help.

Ben

Edit: I have come home from work and my PS4 still connects to the PSN and I can still play the game I bought. However, I cannot access the account I was given as the password has been changed. Therefore I cannot deactivate my PS4 as the primary PS4 now so now my PS4 is associated with that account, well that's my assumption anyway. Anyone still have any advice? I am really worried now that I have shot myself in the foot with this.
Edited by: "benfrost620" 24th Aug 2016
Not completely true, u can download the game and it stays as long as ur account stays primary. Had no problem and still have a game I bought a year ago. Never been banned
I bought a xboxone game (diablo3) from psngames.org in september. It has now stopped working - in the microsoft account they gave me it says "Disputed charge" for that particular game. the support just says:

""" Due to technical issues with stock for all our XB1 games, we cannot replace any game until further notice.

We're actively working on it, spamming our system with question or answers might end on a longer wait time for everyone.

Since we cannot provide any kind of refund, we will compensate you all. Anyone having troubles with any XB1 bought in the last month, will be able to get a replacement for any other game with similar price (or the same one) as soon as we get more stock without any kind of problem. That might take some time yet, we know it, but we will compensate everyone as soon as we send your replacement.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience."""

They say it will take a week or two. Im wondering if i should wait and trust them or if i should try to refund my money via paypal.
I use this website alot and sometimes things don't always go to plan. They never refund you and the manager is a ****. So if you ever have trouble just call PayPal and say I haven't received my item. 99% u get your money back.
david_witty

I've dabbled with psngames over the past 3 months and I do not recommend … I've dabbled with psngames over the past 3 months and I do not recommend them. it's not worth the risk. I've had my uncharted 4 blocked 4 times now. 3 times in the past 3 weeks. it takes them 72 hours to replace the account and after 3 months, they just tell you to **** off. get a US account and save some money that way.

DO NOT BUY from this site.
I've had 3 games from them and all 3 have "mysteriously" stopped working and the reply I got from them...sorry they're out of warranty you have to buy them again, we'll give you a discount tho!!!
They sell you an account then 3-6 months down the line cancel the original license thus rendering your game dead forcing you to loose it or re buy it at a discount
Avoid like the plague. They resell the accounts you buy and they do so after about a month and a half so you can't refund through Paypal. They insisted my email was hacked and that my account details were stolen. Their logic is that someone hacked my email just so they could steal an Xbox One account of all things.
I have been scammed by that website. I bought pes 17 for Ps4 3 months ago. Although you claim that they provide instant delivery they NEVER provide such a service. It takes at least 2-3 working days for them to send you the account with the game. The PSN account they sent me was suspended by SONY in one month. I have been waiting one month for the replacement since they claim they are out of stock. I spoke to a few clueless representatives on their live chat and they kept saying that I’m gonna get the game as soon as possible for a month. I asked them which games they have in stock so i can get them instead. We agreed on a game the supposedly have in stock but i have been waiting an other 1 week to receive it. Every time i talk to a representative they claim that they don’t know when the game is going to be sent because they have no communication to the people who provide the games. This website is a scam. as it seems I probably will never get a replacement game. They just stole 35 pounds from me. you should be more careful with the websites you promote. I'm never going to use their services.
Yes definitely avoid, a total scam. Have had the same problems as those above.
DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
I purchased Destiny The Collection from them 3 days, they said I would get my game within 48 hours, when I went back to them today, they said they are trying there best to get my game to me. When I then asked for a refund they said they do not give refunds for late games, which was odd straight away, then when i told them i will dispute this with paypal and G2A (who I went through to get this game) they immediately blocked me from live chat so now I can't speak to them. So I've spoke with G2A and they are removing them from their list as they've had hundreds of complaints about them, I'm getting my money back and a gift as a good will gesture from G2A, so it's not all bad at the end. NEVER use them, they are the scum of the earth.
Bought Catalyst for Xbox One, the account I received was banned. They do not refund. I filed a dispute through PayPal, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM!
Psngames.org is refusing to replace game a i bought from them that suddenly stopped working due to account issues. After buying several games and my psn connection from them I was convinced that this website is legit but the account they gave me for fifa 17 is not working less than 4 months after the purchase. I talked with their customer support and he told me that he will not help because 3 months have passed after the purchase and that this is the policy after 3 months they are not responsible for any issues that the customer might face. I urge people to boycot this website until the 3 months policy is changed. This time it happened with me but it might happen with any psngames.org customer. Why should anyone pay 30 or 40 dollars for an unreliable service. On top of that the company rwpresentative that i talked to was very rude i told him that i am a student and i cant just buy the game again and he replied with " if youre a student you should go study and not play" how can any company hire anyone with that attitude is mind baffling but it is to be expected from a company that refuses to take responsibility for their service or product.
Don’t buy from them, they deactivated my game after 3 months and i talked with them and they said we can’t do anything about it and they changed the account pass also.
they are scum and they gave the game for limited time, in other word you are renting it for small time.

Don’t BUY !!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants