Has anyone used Sunmaster before for holidays?

Found 31st Dec 2017
After having a long look round we found a holiday on Jet2 £2091 and someone told me to look on Sunmaster and it’s coming in at £1728. Not sure about them and it’s got mixed reviews. It’s also an 0871 phone number and people are saying prices quite a lot by the time you phone them and email confirmation not being received after 10 days. Anyone had any experience with them, good or bad? Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
I've never travelled with Sun master but i have travelled with jet2. Things to remember is that they have daytime flights and include 22kg hold luggage. They. Also don't charge a credit card booking fee against 2.5% for sunmaster. Just a few things to take into consideration.
Oh and i've just seen your last thread and I'm just back from holiday and i do have a £60 rain cheque spare. Pm me if you decide on that.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 31st Dec 2017
What happened to sunshine stacey ? she was so good
Sunmaster is part of The Global Travel Group which are ATOL protected, but I can’t see that either company name is registered as a member of ABTA, which would concern me.
The prices aren’t live on the website and can change when you call them up. I used them a few years ago and there was a few hundred pounds difference. Other than that they were ok.
I’d stick with jet 2 . I’d feel a holiday would be safe with them .
You have your code for Jet2 , and TCB gives you another £25.25 - also no credit card fees when paying with it to Jet2 . I wouldn't take the risk myself to possibly save £100. Sounds like one of those "Teletext Holidays " deals - price seems ok until you actually book it then it rises .
I used sunmaster last year to go to Bulgaria
No probs with them
Post a comment

Top Discussions