Has anyone used Sunmaster before for holidays?

Found 31st Dec 2017
After having a long look round we found a holiday on Jet2 £2091 and someone told me to look on Sunmaster and it’s coming in at £1728. Not sure about them and it’s got mixed reviews. It’s also an 0871 phone number and people are saying prices quite a lot by the time you phone them and email confirmation not being received after 10 days. Anyone had any experience with them, good or bad? Thanks
2868613-RxOI8.jpg
2868613-b0N04.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I've never travelled with Sun master but i have travelled with jet2. Things to remember is that they have daytime flights and include 22kg hold luggage. They. Also don't charge a credit card booking fee against 2.5% for sunmaster. Just a few things to take into consideration.
Oh and i've just seen your last thread and I'm just back from holiday and i do have a £60 rain cheque spare. Pm me if you decide on that.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 31st Dec 2017
What happened to sunshine stacey ? she was so good
Sunmaster is part of The Global Travel Group which are ATOL protected, but I can’t see that either company name is registered as a member of ABTA, which would concern me.
The prices aren’t live on the website and can change when you call them up. I used them a few years ago and there was a few hundred pounds difference. Other than that they were ok.
I’d stick with jet 2 . I’d feel a holiday would be safe with them .
You have your code for Jet2 , and TCB gives you another £25.25 - also no credit card fees when paying with it to Jet2 . I wouldn't take the risk myself to possibly save £100. Sounds like one of those "Teletext Holidays " deals - price seems ok until you actually book it then it rises .
I used sunmaster last year to go to Bulgaria
No probs with them
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants