Expired

has anyone used teleland.com

8 replies
Found 5th Dec 2007
my girlfriends daughter is looking to buy a lcd tv from them . anyone have a good or bad experience from that company . cheers :santa:

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Someone on avforums got ripped off by them and never received their TV but then others said they did.

After the Musthave scam i wouldn't bother risking it. Most of these companies are dropshippers, i'd stick to reputable dealers.

I bought my 37" lcd from them back in June with no problems at all

Sloth/Mod

sadiebabes

I bought my 37" lcd from them back in June with no problems at all

That'll be the Hanspree then. :whistling: :-D

:lol: No prizes for guessing

Original Poster

cheers for the info . read the avforums so telling her to go to john lewis and see if they will match the best offer from currys argos etc .

Sloth/Mod

sadiebabes

:lol: No prizes for guessing

Awwwwwwww. :-( :giggle:

I've just bought 37" came next day as promised and good communications for my questions i asked..apppears good quality tv and set up in about 10mins and loads of inputs

Banned

my 50" plasma has just lost its freeview channels. Lesson learnt is its a waste of money buying from these fly by night internet companies that promise 5 year warranties. They just shut down after a year and probably start up again the next day so they dont have to honour the warranties!

think watford electronics -> savastore -> now saverstore

Banned

Do not touch these scammers with a bargepole. Basically, they position their products as the cheapest, you buy it and they don;t deliver. You tell them to cancel the order and the item turns up, but they charge you £60 for taking it back. Happened to me and they're not remotely bothered about you reporting them to your credit card company or the ASA etc.

STEER WELL CLEAR
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564086
    2. 02 priority33
    3. Leicester sack their manager!916
    4. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1311

See more discussions