Has anyone used Tesco trade-in service?

Banned 6 replies
Found 10th Jan 2011
Just wondering if they normally give there online guide price or do they often change the prices when you go to trade a game in?

I'm asking because there are a few games I would like to sell and they give a good price for the but the nearest store is quite far for me.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

have you got a link to the list

i found the listandsomeof the games have VERY good prices for them

honestly i cant see them honouring most these prices

Edited by: "StevenBrown" 10th Jan 2011

Original Poster Banned

Thats the reason I made this thread. I dont want to travel all that way to find out they often give alot less.

after looking at the list i would imagine they give less but i might still go take a look later as just for 7 games i rarely play i could aparently get £76.50
and only 1 of them is anywhere near recent
Edited by: "StevenBrown" 10th Jan 2011

red dead redemption £24 trade in but they sell it for £20 preowned on the website

think i wont bother going now as these prices must be very rough guides

Original Poster Banned

StevenBrown

red dead redemption £24 trade in but they sell it for £20 preowned on the … red dead redemption £24 trade in but they sell it for £20 preowned on the websitethink i wont bother going now as these prices must be very rough guides

Well Argos did that once. So it doesnt mean anything. although, i think there guide price only.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions