Groups

Has Anyone Used the Courier 'Interparcel'?

Banned
    Has anyone used the courier Interparcel before?
    I need to return a large item and their quote seems very reasonable.
    Does anyone know if they are ok to use if returning an item as part of a Paypal dispute?

Thanks.

10 Comments

Yep I used them last week for UPS.

Make an account for 5% discount!

It will be fine if you use DHL, UPS or City Link.

I've used them before to send a large item, collected the next day and got a fairly good price.

The buyer also used the same site to return the goods as something was different from the description.

No problems.

Used them a few times, normally for bigger item sold on ebay. Always excellent service.

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for the replies. It's Interparcel Economy which comes out cheapest and they say it uses UPS so would that be ok?

claire89;5664411

Thanks for the replies. It's Interparcel Economy which comes out cheapest … Thanks for the replies. It's Interparcel Economy which comes out cheapest and they say it uses UPS so would that be ok?

I used that last week.

Booked it at 4PM last sunday.
    They came at 3PM on monday.
    It was delivered at 10AM on tuesday.

Less than 24hrs from pickup and delivery.

I've used them a lot and on the whole they are very good and are very good money for money.

I have had a few parcels not be picked up on time and have had problems such as the vehicle breaking down, the driver falling ill or that the delivery details had not been passed onto the courier as reasons for non-collection!!

Unless you go directly to the courier company, don't take it as read that you will be guaranteed a collection as I'd say judging by my experience you'll get collection on the day only 85% of the time!! The most reliable of the courier services I have used are either TNT or UPS. Most of the problems involve DHL!!!

By the way, having used their customer service on a number of occasions, I would say they will always try to bend over backwards to try and help if there is any problem

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for all your help. That's it all booked and the Interparcel economy shipping is definitely via UPS as that's what the label and tracking number are for.
    Seems excellent value: a 35kg bulky item shipped for £6.99 (+the extra I paid for extra insurance).
    :thumbsup:

I use them all the time - only had a problem once with a non collection - they were polite and helpful on the phone, and the parcel was collected the following day.

I tend to use DHL or Interparcel Titan (which is TNT)

Does anyone know of a courier that can also supply boxes? I want to sell my family guy box set but I have no box suitable

rwm24;5664875

Does anyone know of a courier that can also supply boxes? I want to sell … Does anyone know of a courier that can also supply boxes? I want to sell my family guy box set but I have no box suitable

You can use the DHL counter in WHSmith - they keep the boxes there I think
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????45
      2. Now tv entertainment passes22
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?33
      4. Beds33

See more discussions