Expired

Has Anyone Used The Entertainer Dubai ?

Found 30th Mar 2015
Hi, Can anyone please share their experience of using the following if possible ?

Entertainer Dubai 2015
Entertainer Dubai Fine Dining 2015
Entertainer Dubai Body 2015

Thank You.

1. Ask
  2. Dubai
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Dubai
11 Comments

we used it for a restaurant. was really good, 2 for 1 on a main course

Original Poster

pookey1

we used it for a restaurant. was really good, 2 for 1 on a main course

Thank You. Which one would you prefer & where is the best place to buy them ?

we did the desert tour and the lady we met was leaving so she gave us the vouchers. i think she said you can but them in the supermarket. the supermarket is massive, like a tesco extra and does everything think its definitely worth it. is it your first time to dubai?

Original Poster

pookey1

we did the desert tour and the lady we met was leaving so she gave us the … we did the desert tour and the lady we met was leaving so she gave us the vouchers. i think she said you can but them in the supermarket. the supermarket is massive, like a tesco extra and does everything think its definitely worth it. is it your first time to dubai?

Thanks for the advice. Yes it's our first time to Dubai. Me & missus have already planned that where we will be heading. People on ebay are selling it as well.

Yes its a great experience but i did feel a bit queasy at times. Also make sure you check out the burj kalifa -it's great especially in the evening (it's also where my fiancé proposed)

Original Poster

pookey1

Yes its a great experience but i did feel a bit queasy at times. Also … Yes its a great experience but i did feel a bit queasy at times. Also make sure you check out the burj kalifa -it's great especially in the evening (it's also where my fiancé proposed)

Where is the best place to buy the entertainer from within the UK ?
Edited by: "jamilayz" 30th Mar 2015

As i said we didn't buy it, somebody gave it to us.

jamilayz

Where is the best place to buy the entertainer from within the UK ?

depends when you are going. Go the Entertainer website (https://www.theentertainerme.com/) and you can order the book to be delivered to your hotel or you can buy it in Carrefour or Borders in The Mall of the Emirates

You can also purchase the App if its easier

Original Poster

Thank you everyone for your input.

check eBay...

Original Poster

modaj1

check eBay...

Will Do. Thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants