Groups

has anyone used the sunglasses site Granoptic?

Wondering if this site sells authentic items?? It's a Spanish company and they're new to the UK with great prices and currently a further discount that ends today.
    Very few fb likes but a link to their Spanish site gets over 12k likes.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated. The exact glasses I'm after aren't on other reputable main sunglasses sites, only the designer itselfs website for about £18 more. Today's discount makes them £30 cheaper.
    Thanks got any help!

21 Comments

Hi, I've used them before. Bought some Oakley sunglasses that were half the price of anywhere else I could find. They were legit and I got the glasses from Spain to the UK in 3 days. I'd use them again with no worries. HTH.

share the sweet stuff jen , wheres the links for deals plz?

Original Poster

granoptic.com/uk

Additional 15% off is added at the checkout to everything across the site

Original Poster

Tried to add a voucher thread but it's been deleted by the powers that be which bothers me about whether the company is ok!!

Original Poster

paulgower99

Hi, I've used them before. Bought some Oakley sunglasses that were half … Hi, I've used them before. Bought some Oakley sunglasses that were half the price of anywhere else I could find. They were legit and I got the glasses from Spain to the UK in 3 days. I'd use them again with no worries. HTH.

thanks, appreciate that

I strongly advise against using them. Check out reviews from thousands of customers on Trustpilot. I ordered sunglasses with them two months ago. The glasses never arrived and I've now been waiting for over 3 weeks to be reimbursed. Customer service is a disaster, they don't answer emails or calls. The only way to get their attention is to leave a review on Trustpilot.

Original Poster

bp79

I strongly advise against using them. Check out reviews from thousands of … I strongly advise against using them. Check out reviews from thousands of customers on Trustpilot. I ordered sunglasses with them two months ago. The glasses never arrived and I've now been waiting for over 3 weeks to be reimbursed. Customer service is a disaster, they don't answer emails or calls. The only way to get their attention is to leave a review on Trustpilot.

​Oh no!! I went with redhot sunglasses in the end. Happier when I found them on tcb and quidco

Don't use them, no goods, they don't answer the phone or respond and ignore requests for refund

AVOID THIS COMPANY....TRUST ME!!!!

Hi....I have just received the sunglasses which I ordered, they arrived after about 3 weeks (Oakley Square Wire POLARISED). However, I have concerns that the lenses are Standard. I have other Oakley products which have polarised lenses and they are marked as such. Have tried to contact this company and as per other reviews their Customer Services leaves a lot to be desired, they DO NOT answer calls.

Original Poster

Jeck2

Hi....I have just received the sunglasses which I ordered, they arrived … Hi....I have just received the sunglasses which I ordered, they arrived after about 3 weeks (Oakley Square Wire POLARISED). However, I have concerns that the lenses are Standard. I have other Oakley products which have polarised lenses and they are marked as such. Have tried to contact this company and as per other reviews their Customer Services leaves a lot to be desired, they DO NOT answer calls.

oh thats not good i know mine are polarised because A) i CAN look at the sun and B) my mobile screen is funny through them. Fingers crossed for you and good to know to steer clear in the future!!

Do not purchase from this company. Terrible customer service, my glasses arrived late and broken.

Just wanted to say I would avoid GranOptic - i wish I'd read more reviews before ordering with them. It wasn't Oakleys specifically i purchased, but other sunglasses. They never arrived, their customer service is non existent, and I as yet have received no refund. I believe they are fraudulent?

Mine took 3 weeks to arrive, ordered polarised Ray Bans. If they're fake, they're the best fakes I've ever seen! Hello John!

There seem to be a lot of first timers commenting on this thread - hard to believe who is actually telling the truth.

Original Poster

Bigfootpete

There seem to be a lot of first timers commenting on this thread - hard … There seem to be a lot of first timers commenting on this thread - hard to believe who is actually telling the truth.

​How funny, good spot!! Undercover redhotsunglasses agents?!
    Either way, I'll only purchase from a company that appears on tcb or quidco now. Feel its a safer bet

i have used them, paid via paypal - glasses came and were original however did not like them so returned using free postage option available.

no issues and refund provided.

0.7/10 on Trustpilot and would be lower if they didn't go round trying to remove the reviews (and actually put that energy into sorting out the orders).

Yes, do not use them they are terrible. They haven't fulfilled my order and they haven't refunded my money despite paying through Pypal and I have now raised a paypal dispute. I ordered on the 9th April and still nothing, except lame emails.

I have recently Purchased Ray Bans and they have arrived promptly however they do not have the RB Etched into the lenses, So i believe these to be fake.

I bought my daughter glasses from here. I ordered the wrong ones in error, contacted them and had a reply the following day. Sent them back with instructions to change them and received the new pair 10 days from posting them back.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ide to sata converter56
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations22

See more discussions