Expired

Has anyone used the website 'affordablemobiles' before?

Found 29th Nov 2010
they have some very good deals on there, all much cheaper than any of the others i have seen directly from the network. the deals they have all seem too good to be true but am looking for the cheapest best value deal so it's very tempting to go for it.

has anyone used this website before to confirm whether they are legit or not? have been reading both very good and bad reviews about it so mixed feelings at the mo. cheers.

5 Comments

Original Poster

cdm22

5 second google search … 5 second google search later....http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews168317.html

right, that's the site ive seen already and as i said, very mixed reviews so wanting some more input.

Have used them several times and had no problems, even had multiple cashbacks from them via Topcashback,

i used this site as well and no problem.but that time i didn't used the cashback

Original Poster

cheers for those who helped. though i placed an order, told i would receive a dispatch email shortly after, never did. the recipet of purchase was nowhere to be seen; neither on the site or sent to my email. phoned up a day later to ask when i could expect the phone, they said it was out of stock and would have to wait a few days - again, no email or phone call to tell me this. very poorly organised so had to cancel.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions