Groups

Has anyone used this site before?

Has anyone ordered and received anything from this site before? gadget-asia.com

I'm looking to buy something from there and wondered what anyone's experiences of this company were?.....Speed of shipping, reliability etc....Thanks

13 Comments

hi, yes ive used it before aswell as [url]www.play-asia.com[/url] , takes a bit longer for delivery but never had a problem, hope this helps

Original Poster

Thanks.....looking to buy a DS Lite...good prices...have repped you

thanks, i would go with [url]www.play-asia.com[/url]. thats the one i use the most, normally good discount also compared to standard prices.

steveocole;1417041

thanks, i would go with [url]www.play-asia.com[/url]. thats the one i use … thanks, i would go with [url]www.play-asia.com[/url]. thats the one i use the most, normally good discount also compared to standard prices.

I also think the ds's may be specific to region also so double check it will work here also.:thumbsup:

Nope all handhelds are region free and have been since the original game boy days

Original Poster

Thanks..yes play Asia seem to be cheaper....This may sound dumb but I would need the 220v right?..as opposed to the 110v?...thanks lol

Banned

sindy;1417035

Thanks.....looking to buy a DS Lite...good prices...have repped you

Maybe they are - but be very wary of the final price you pay once C&E as got hold of it! (Not to mention the extra £8 charge the PO will take!)

Original Poster

ryouga;1417075

Nope all handhelds are region free and have been since the original game … Nope all handhelds are region free and have been since the original game boy days

Oh!...So its just the power difference then...not the region compatability?

ryouga;1417075

Nope all handhelds are region free and have been since the original game … Nope all handhelds are region free and have been since the original game boy days

ok cool, didnt know that, about the 110 and 220 im not sure to be honest :thinking: i cant help you there, sorry

Mine works ok plugged into a shaver plug and mine is a us version

Original Poster

guv;1417082

Maybe they are - but be very wary of the final price you pay once C&E as … Maybe they are - but be very wary of the final price you pay once C&E as got hold of it! (Not to mention the extra £8 charge the PO will take!)

Thats true...but i may get away with it.......I JUST WANT A DS LITE! BAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    :thumbsup:

Banned

We're offically 230V.

I have a UK, US and Japanese DS Lite and they all charge fine from the same UK adaptor so you should be ok.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?69
      2. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming11
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA89
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?22

See more discussions