Has anyone used USA based Watch seller Ashton.com?

Found 15th Oct 2017
I'm after a certain watch which is quite expensive in U.K, but Ashton.com has it for incredibly cheap price. I have looked at the reviews of this seller at Uk trust pilot but there so many mixed reviews. I was wondering if someone has made purchase from them might able to tell what kind of experience they had!!!!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

Your link doesn't appear to be working and Ashton.com is a different business altogether.
If you're referring to ashtonwatches.com then I can't find any reviews for them on trust pilot.
The only thing I can find is
Registrar:
Registration Date:
2016-06-01
Expiration Date:
2018-06-01
Updated Date:
2017-06-02
clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited
Name Servers:

So this website was only set up June last year and any company details are prohibited from view.

BIG RED FLAG ALERT.

Original Poster

Toptrumpet12 m ago

Your link doesn't appear to be working and Ashton.com is a different …Your link doesn't appear to be working and Ashton.com is a different business altogether.If you're referring to ashtonwatches.com then I can't find any reviews for them on trust pilot.The only thing I can find isDomain:ashtonwatches.comRegistrar:GoDaddy.com, LLCRegistration Date:2016-06-01Expiration Date:2018-06-01Updated Date:2017-06-02Status:clientDeleteProhibitedclientRenewProhibitedclientTransferProhibitedclientUpdateProhibitedName Servers:ns19.domaincontrol.comns20.domainSo this website was only set up June last year and any company details are prohibited from view.BIG RED FLAG ALERT.

Sorry my bad. It's actually Ashford.com

Ashford.com looks like a legitimate business, website since Jan 1999, based in USA.
There are very mixed reviews on this company many reporting they're selling old stock or returns and sometimes the serial numbers have been scratched off the casing therefore voiding the manufacturers warranty and that's why they offer their own.
Also customer services do not like processing refunds and with only a30 day money back offer you might be under pressure to return it within time frame.
Topcashback works with them, the only sensible bit of advice would be to pay by credit card for some extra protection just in case you receive an item that is not what you were expecting.
Post a comment
@
    Text