Has anyone used Wowcher? and are the products genuine?

Found 7th Dec 2015
Hi there, I was looking for a watch for my daughter and seen Wowcher have some good deals, I was just wondering if anybody has used them before? and whether they are 100% genuine? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I have so many times. The items come from the retailers after u buy the voucher. Wowcher just gets and finds us a better deal. It's same like groupon.
They are 100% genuine. Just double check the terms and conditions as sometimes they have restrictions on locations and time constraints.
Toptrumpet

They are 100% genuine. Just double check the terms and conditions as … They are 100% genuine. Just double check the terms and conditions as sometimes they have restrictions on locations and time constraints.

krish1980

I have so many times. The items come from the retailers after u buy the … I have so many times. The items come from the retailers after u buy the voucher. Wowcher just gets and finds us a better deal. It's same like groupon.

Thank you both! I've placed an order, also heard they take a while to deliver so will hopefully be here for Christmas
I ordered something off groupon month ago still waiting
bezzak

I ordered something off groupon month ago still waiting

you do know groupon has nothing to do with wowcher
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions