Groups
    EXPIRED

Has anyone used www.htcrepairs.co.uk

Hello all, just wondering whether anyone here has used this website to get phone fixed. I notived the screen is available for about £30. Just wondering if this place is realiable with the quality of their repairs and price.

I dropped my HTC Desire the other night, the screen is shattered. I got it through T-Mobile, it's been about 10 months. Not sure if T-Mobile include this is their warranty.

I emailed HTC and they said it doesn't. I asked for a rough figure to get it replaced through them. They said I would have to send it off to give me a quote. As a rough guide they said £100. This is not feasible for me.

Thanks

3 Comments

I can say turn- on - your mobile (htcrepairs) are a big company and are trusted

they were on bbc watchdog a couple of months ago fixing iphones

Original Poster

Thanks.

Why were they on Watchdog. I received a quote from them for £89 to reapir screen. I received a cheaper quote from another place. They said to let them know if I receiver a lower quote as they might beat it.

htc there is only 1 word i have to say about htc **** i would rather use the old method of communication smoke signals i have a htc desire 7months old its all it does is reboot for the price you pay for 1 its bad htc should call them in knowing there is a problem with them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32164
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay11
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions