Has anyone used www.IT-me-up.co.uk before?

Found 28th Feb
I was looking for a PC online and came across this store:
it-me-up.co.uk/

Their PCs seem to be a reasonable price but I've just not heard of them before... maybe its a start-up or something like that.
The T&Cs look normal and I can pay with PayPal to protect my money and what not.

Just wondering if anyone has come across them before in custom PC sites etc?

Cheers

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

Domain name:
it-me-up.co.uk

Registrant:
Jai Mehta

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
10 Holland Road
Wembley
Middlesex
HA0 4RH
United Kingdom

Data validation:
Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 20-Mar-2013

Registrar:
123-Reg Limited t/a 123-reg [Tag = 123-REG]
URL: 123-reg.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 15-Mar-2013
Expiry date: 15-Mar-2017
Last updated: 21-Feb-2017

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

I haven't used them before, but it looks like he makes the PC's himself. The pices are nice - as if you built them yourself, with a slight cost for the build being done by them. I personally used scan.co.uk last time I bought a PC - but this guy definitely looks good.

way too over priced for my liking

Hmm, poster called "jai47" asks about some site they just happened to find online.

Domain registration details say "Registrant: Jai Mehta"

Would be a strange coincidence, wouldn't it.

self advertising?

nicedeal

Hmm, poster called "jai47" asks about some site they just happened to … Hmm, poster called "jai47" asks about some site they just happened to find online.Domain registration details say "Registrant: Jai Mehta"Would be a strange coincidence, wouldn't it.

Just picked up on that, definitely a failed self advertising attempt lol

Grimmy322

I haven't used them before, but it looks like he makes the PC's himself. … I haven't used them before, but it looks like he makes the PC's himself. The pices are nice - as if you built them yourself, with a slight cost for the build being done by them. I personally used scan.co.uk last time I bought a PC - but this guy definitely looks good.

Bit of a coincidence you just registered today to say this guy looks good. How does he look good? theres no reviews or info on google or on his site

Looks like a scam by the sound of it

Heat added

For the gaming PC's, in the sepcification tab it says;

Graphics Card Integrated Intel HD

X) X)
Edited by: "poison3k" 1st Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    2. Add one, leave one game54415416
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868

See more discussions