Expired

Has anyone used www.lentiamo.co.uk to buy contact lenses

Found 4th Jan 2014
Sorry to post this here ladies and gents..

i just wondered if anyone had used this website before as Ive just paid by paypal and its come through confirmed with an address for CZ. I think its their head office address.
It all looked legitimate, they have a facebook page etc but im wondering if anyone has actually received orders from them??

They currently have an offer on: free delivery over £30 and 10% off over £20 spend so thought I'd take advantage of the offer. PLUS you get a small free gift with bonus points.. eg lens solution etc. They are £19.99 on this website without using a code.

I wear disposable Toric lenses and they are quite expensive, especially if you can't afford to buy in bulk, therefore if anyone knows of any good deals on Johnsons 1 day acuvue moist astigmastism lenses I would be grateful for the website links.
Community Updates
15 Comments
ive never used them before but saved £15 from what i pay usually plus got a cleaner free with bonus points , thanks OP
You're welcome. You definitely have to shop around for everything these days!
I forgot to mention the free gifts :-)
Please post once you have received your order. I will do the same as I was a bit worried about the website being legitimate :-)
thats why i love this site sooo much, always finding bargains , yes will post as soon as they arrive, there's a 20% discount code also posted today which i saw after ive bought so have mailed them an told them of my mistake, lets see if they honour it, every little helps lol free gift was an added surprise
lyngeorge

thats why i love this site sooo much, always finding bargains , yes will … thats why i love this site sooo much, always finding bargains , yes will post as soon as they arrive, there's a 20% discount code also posted today which i saw after ive bought so have mailed them an told them of my mistake, lets see if they honour it, every little helps lol free gift was an added surprise

Think the code you are referring to is for a different company, just tried it myself and it didn't work.
As well as this post, I posted a separate offer for 20% off using code (f2i5ua) at Lenson (sister company of glasses direct). This is a new customer only code. As I m unable to use this offer again I searched for deals and found lentiamo.co.uk. They currently have an offer on: free delivery over £30 and 10% off over £20 spend so thought I'd take advantage of the offer. PLUS you get a small free gift with bonus points.. eg lens solution etc. They are £19.99 on this website without using a code.

Edited by: "bellotsa" 4th Jan 2014
Forgot to add that with both of these companies, you don't have to buy more than one box of 30 lenses (may have to pay postage though depending on end total)

Think the code you are referring to is for a different company, just … Think the code you are referring to is for a different company, just tried it myself and it didn't work.

thanks
email to say order in the post
mine was out of stock as I need toric lenses but ive had an email with an expected delivery date
mine came a couple days ago, well pleased with cheaper lenses and free cleaning stuff, will use again , saved quite a few bob
Still waiting for mine as they are toric lenses but they have been updating me with emails.
My lenses arrived today. Havent tried them out yet but the box appears the same as my other lenses, therefore my doubts over this company are no more.
Happy that you are satisfied with us!

// Lentiamo
I wish I can rate this as zero or minus five stars but I do not have that option. I did not receive my delivery two weeks after I placed my order on 21 December 2015. It has been only yesterday that I found that the address was wrong. So I got in touch with the customer representative, which has been one of the worst. Mr Petru Culin called me a lier and mean when he found that I left a review on the website Ekomi, stating that I did not receive the package for two weeks and it was the slowest delivery. By the way, I never seen my review published on Ekomi. I wonder if they have a certain way to censor it. Before he found about my review, he initially agreed to replace my order on 4 Jan after I signed a written affidavit assuring that I had not receive the delivery. I informed him that I am using one of my last pairs of contact lenses and I am desperate to receive my order as one of them has been a bit worn out. In our conversation today, 5 Jan 2016, he accused me of leaving a bad review, saying that he has changed his mind, that he will not refund or replace the order. I have never been humiliated by a customer representative in the past and this is the first time, really an eye-opening experience. If I am allowed to give my opinion, this person is highly unprofessional and should not be allowed to be a member of the customer service in such a big company. For whatever reason, it has been my understanding that customers should be treated with a minimum level of decency and respect. I did not receive neither today. This is indeed appalling, not only the delivery, but most importantly, the customer care team dealing with my concerns. I urge the company to retrieve our telephone conversation on 5 January and start an investigation. If any of the customers who are reading this piece has any suggestion on how can I protect my legal rights as a customer and combat verbal violence. Please leave a message here. Thank you for that in advance.

Buying outside the UK

You have minimal rights unless paid via PayPal (or credit card over £100)

You agreed to their terms and conditions though

pease note that we cannot re-dispatch a parcel if the address provided by … pease note that we cannot re-dispatch a parcel if the address provided by the customer was incorrect or incomplete

Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 5th Jan 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions